Villa Group Timeshare ,BEWARE!!!
Timeshare resorts usually hire aggressive salespeople to sell their timeshares, and thousands of travelers have fallen for the tricky sales tactics used by numerous timeshare developers in Mexico. The Villa Group is one of the many fraudulent timeshare developers.
VG offers very luxurious resorts in Mexico located in five destinations, which are:
- Villa del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas
- Villa La Estancia Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Cancun
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto
- Villa del Mar Puerto Vallarta
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
All of these resorts of VG are beautiful, with luxurious spas, spacious rooms, studios and very awesome suites. It sounds like a dream vacation until you are invited to a timeshare presentation.
The VG, also known as Universal Vacation Club (UVC), is well known for being a fraudulent timeshare developer and there are lots of timeshare complaints around the web about the Villa Group timeshare.
We have talked about this situation on articles such as:
Most Common Villa Group Timeshare Complaints
This is a list of the most common complaints that we have received from purchasers of the Villa Group timeshare:
- At the airport, you are offered a free trip as long as you attend a timeshare presentation.
- When you arrived to any resort of the VG timeshare, the timeshare salespeople load you up with Champagne and lots of false promises, and before you know it, you buy a timeshare. They force you sign the timeshare agreement under the influence of alcohol.
- If you try to cancel when you realize that you were forced to sign the contract, they just ignore you until your rescission period has expired.
- Timeshare salespeople at VG timeshare don’t tell buyers that they have 5 days period to cancel their timeshare contract.
- They say you can make timeshare exchanges with other timeshare owners, but there are clients that never were able to do such a thing.
- If you already own a timeshare, they promise you to sell your old timeshare, but at the end you own two timeshares.
- Timeshare maintenance fees increase every year.
- Customer service at VG timeshare is totally awful, they never answer the phone.
- If you had a problem with your timeshare, they tell you can fix it by paying up whatever fee. They charge timeshare fees for everything.
- They say that have a VG timeshare is a lifetime investment, but a timeshare is NEVER a good investment.
These are just a few complaints about this fraudulent developer, there are many more. People need to be aware of this fraudulent practice at Villa Group timeshare.
How do I get out of a Villa Group timeshare?
If you enter into a VG timeshare don’t feel hopeless, you can get rid of your timeshare contract if you act quickly. There are many alternatives to do it: timeshare rentals, timeshare resale, timeshare transfer, or timeshare donation. But the most effective way to be relieved of your obligations with the VG timeshare is the timeshare cancellation. If you properly cancel a timeshare, you won’t have any string attached to the timeshare developer.
MTS Your best choice!
The cancellation of a timeshare contract is a process that requires lots of negotiations with the timeshare developer, in this case, with the VG timeshare, and this needs to be done with the help from experts in timeshare issues. At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, our associates have several year of experience in the timeshare industry and are successfully able to resolve timeshare scam cases. The best of all, we do not charge any upfront fees to cancel your timeshare contract, this is our best guarantee. Contact us today and get rid of your VG timeshare.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/198-beware-of-the-villa-group-timeshare/ on your favorite blogs and forums