Villa del Palmar is very attractive and operates various resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Riviera Nayarit, the Islands of Loreto and Cabo San Lucas under the names of Villa del Palmar, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, Villa del Arco and Universal Vacation Club (UVC), built to the same excellent standards and exceptional accommodations. The different resorts count with pools, gym, tennis courts and spa.
Villa del Palmar works with timeshare rentals companies like Imperial Property Management, Enterprise Travel International, Regal Resales and Rentals, Value Trade World, and Continental Connections.
Top 10 Complaints about Villa del Palmar Timeshare
- Timeshare presentations are very long lasting; you can be up to 4 hours in there.
- Villa del Palmar’s timeshare Sales Practices have a very bad reputation for the lies. Timeshare Salespeople tell possible owners everything they want to hear, so they will sign the contract.
- Timeshare Salesperson uses hardcore and rude sales tactics almost forcing you to purchase. They tell you can rent or sell your timeshare whenever you want.
- Timeshare Salespeople tell customers that a timeshare is a good investment, which is not.
- Maintenance fees are so high, besides they increase every year, making it more difficult for timeshare owners to afford it.
- They don’t tell the buyers that they have 5 days of recession period to cancel their timeshare if they realize they don’t really need it.
- Villa del Palmar timeshare offers to join a membership program called Villa Preferred Access that allows timeshare owners to exchange their timeshare weeks for points, but it is very difficult for clients to make the exchange.
- They work with Interval International Vacation club and they offer to exchange your timeshare points for another resort or property depending on the level of membership, and they tell you can exchange your timeshare for a property in another country or even a cruise vacation, but this never happens.
- Villa del Palmar salespeople tell you that getting into a timeshare, you are investing in a lifetime of vacations, but when you try to make a reservation, you are never able to do it.
- Timeshare Salespeople tell clients that the contract is under the United States Law because the headquarter office is located in San Diego, telling them that the recession period is not available for them.
Like these, there are many more complaints about the Villa del Palmar timeshare; you will find them by reading our Resort Black List.
Should you cancel my Villa del Palmar timeshare?
Probably, you want to consider other alternatives to get rid of your timeshare; you have here a few options:
- Timeshare Rental: This is not the best option, there are lots of timeshare rental companies claiming to help you rent your timeshare, but they ask for an upfront fee and a commission, and you don’t have the guarantee your timeshare will be rented.
- Timeshare Resale: This may be the most difficult solution. Timeshare resale market is very poor and the timeshare prices are so low. Also there are timeshare resale companies that claim upfront fees and your unit will never be sold.
- Timeshare Transfer: Transfer the timeshare is a very complicated process where you end up paying a lot of taxes and transfer fees.
- Timeshare Donation: There is no value for a timeshare and organizations will not take a timeshare, they are not willing to pay the maintenance fees. Timeshare donation is not an option.
It is worth considering that in most cases is cancelling your timeshare the best choice. Timeshare cancellation is the most effective way to get rid of a timeshare. When you cancel a timeshare you won’t have any further strings attached to the resort.
Timeshare cancellation requires the help from experts on timeshare issues. Mexican Timeshare Solutions is a company that works under a contingency basis and the most important, we don’t charge upfront fees to cancel your contract, and you pay us until your timeshare contract is cancelled. Contact us for a free consultation on your timeshare matter. It’s time for you to get away from your timeshare contract.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?