Sunset Group Timeshare complaints
Sunset Resorts are very luxurious and beautiful. The rooms are spacious, the food is great and the service is fabulous. Everything is great, except timeshares.
The Sunset timeshare is a scam with lowest ethical standards. They tell you lies to make you buy their timeshare vacation packages.
Its legal name is Royal Fisherman’s S.A de C.V, Promotora Sunset Beach Clubs, S.A de C.V. It works with four resorts located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. These resorts are Sunset Fisherman, Sunset Laggon, Sunset Yacht Club and Hacienda Tres Rios.
Is well known that timeshare scams are on the rise and Sunset timeshare is not an exception, as we have read in:
Complaints about Sunset Group Timeshare
- The timeshare presentation is very high-pressure and very distracting. They ask you to sit through a 90 min meeting.
- Salesperson promises to buy back the timeshare at a better price should the client ever decide that they no longer want to use it.
- There is misrepresentation, misleading by the sales agent about what is in the contract.
- When you try to cancel within the 5 days period, they say you signed a paper waiving that right. The Sunset Group will block emails and faxes and refuse written notice of cancellation.
- Timeshare salesperson promises that they can rent out their weeks for over 4 times the price of the price of the maintenance fees.
- Timeshare maintenance fees highly increase every year.
- The clients are referred to a rental company that charges them a listing fee to market the property and does not rent your timeshare weeks.
- Timeshare salespeople tell you that buying a Sunset Group timeshare is a good investment.
- They tell you that you can make timeshare exchanges without paying fees.
- Timeshare salespeople use hardcore sales tactics and they will tell you anything you want to hear to make you sign the contract.
Like these, there are many more complaints about Sunset Group . If you would like to read other timeshare complaints, visit our black list of timeshare fraud resorts.
How to rescind of my timeshare?
If you purchased a Sunset Group timeshare and you don’t want it or you cannot afford it, there are many options that you may consider.
Timeshare Resale: This could be an option, but the timeshare resale market is not at its best moment and timeshare prices are so low. Besides there are many timeshare resale companies that ask you for an upfront and they never sell your timeshare. Sell your timeshare is not a good option.
Timeshare Rental: This is another option you should consider but on the understanding that rent a timeshare is very difficult. There are also timeshare rental companies that claim to help people rent their timeshares, but these companies also ask for money upfront and your timeshare is never rented.
Timeshare Donation: Itis very difficultto find an organization that wants a timeshare, since they have no value. Timeshare donation is not the best option.
Timeshare Transfer: Transfer a timeshare is a very difficult process and people usually end up paying lots of transfer fees.
Cancel your timeshare – Your best solution
To get rid of your unwanted Sunset Group timeshare, the cancellation of the contract is evidently the best solution. When a contract is appropriately cancelled, you will not have any more strings attached to the resort and Sunset Group cannot charge you anything more.
Yes, cancel the timeshare is the best solution, but this process requires lots of time and negotiations with the resort, which means that is not easy. At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, as specialists in the timeshare industry, we are committed to offer timeshare help. MTS is a legitimate company and our associates have several years experience. The best of all, we do not charge upfront fees, this is our guarantee. Contact us for a free consultation and rescind your Sunset Group timeshare.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
To know more of these timeshare scams, visit: