El Cid timeshare: Top 10 Complaints
El cid are beautiful resorts with locations in Mazatlan, Cancun and Cozumel. Its legal name is El Cid Vacation Club S.A. de C.V. But unfortunately, el Cid timeshare has become in one of the biggest timeshare scams in Mexico.
At El Cid Resort’s timeshare presentation, vacationers are offered an El Cid timeshare points for sale package, being that they work with two rental companies: Phoenix Vacation Property Management and Platinum Exchange Services Corp.
El Cid have gained a very bad reputation in timeshare matter, and there are a lot of complaints around several websites like Ripoff Report, Complaints board, Redweek, etc.
Top 10 Complaints about El Cid Timeshare
1. - At the timeshare presentation, salespeople offer potential clients false promises of discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc.
2. - Timeshare sales tactics are hardcore and very long-lasting. Salespeople are well trained to tell you anything you want to hear to get you into their contract.
4. - Salesperson doesn’t let their buyers know that they have 5 days cooling periods if they want to cancel.
5. - At the sales presentation, salespeople tell buyers they will not pay annuity, but this is a lie.
6. - Salespeople claim that they timeshare points have more value than they actually do for exchange purposes.
7. - Salespeople tell the clients they will receive their full contract on a CD to their home address. They don’t receive a full copy to review and decide if they want to cancel within the 5 day rescission period.
8. - El Cid offers to resell a previously owned timeshare or take it over in trade. This never happens.
9. - El Cid stated points never expire. But when you try to book you are never able to do it; you have to make your reservation 1 year before and it is not sure that you are able to do it.
10. - They do not respond and the people on the phone have very poor customer service.
If you would like to read more complaints about El Cid Timeshare, visit our black list of timeshare fraud resorts.
What to do if you got scammed
If you feel you were scammed by the el Cid timeshare salespeople, and you were told false promises and what they offer is not the same as what is in your contract, do not feel ashamed of your purchase. Take action.
Thousands of people fall victim of this fraudulent resorts, but the good news is that there is a way out. Contact Mexican Timeshare Solutions today for professional assistance; we can help you cancel your timeshare contract. Timeshare cancellation has many advantages, but the most important is that you will not have any obligations to the resort. Contact us for a free consultation and full advice on your matter, our associates have several years experience in the timeshare help industry. It’s time to get away of your timeshare contract.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?