CLUB SOLARIS TIMESHARE: What Travelers Have to Know
Schedule your FREE consultation to CANCEL your Timeshare HERE
If you are a frequent traveler, and you like to travel to the beautiful destinations Mexico has, you need to do a research of the company you are traveling to avoid being taken advantage by fraudulent companies. Read this article and find out what travelers have the right to know about Club Solaris timeshare.
In these days, it is necessary to doubt about everything that sounds very pretty. Some timeshare deals sounds too good to be true, and probably they are. For that reason, it is important to know the good and bad thing about the company.
Timeshare scams increase and people need to be aware of this situation. To have a better idea of timeshare scams, also read:
Club Solaris Timeshare
Four charming beachside resorts are part of the Club Solaris timeshare. Each of these resorts has unique style in the most breathtaking landscapes in Mexico.
Club Solaris timeshare resorts count with all inclusive timeshare vacation packages offering you a new way to spend your holidays. These resorts are the next:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos
- Royal Solaris Cancun
- GR Solaris Cancun
- GR Caribe by Solaris
Yes, I know this sounds like an incredible way to go on vacations, but we need to see behind of what sounds too good.
What Travelers Have to Know About Club Solaris Timeshare
The following is a list of reviews and complaints about these wonderful resorts at Club Solaris timeshare:
- The “90 minute” timeshare presentation lasts 3 hours.
- Some people leave after the intensity of the experience and the ruthlessness of the timeshare salespeople.
- They offer you a package which is a scam. Timeshare people are dishonest because they promise things that are not in the timeshare contract.
- If you cancel your timeshare agreement in your 5 days period they refuse to give your money back.
- Timeshare sales staff uses high pressure salesmanship.
- Timeshares at Club Solaris resorts are worthless because you can’t get there.
- Even you don’t use the timeshare property; you have to pay all the timeshare fees.
- It is difficult, even impossible, to exchange use of the timeshare for another property elsewhere.
- Timeshare maintenance fees increase every specific time.
- You never get what they promise when you sign the timeshare contract.
It is important to do a research of the company before you get caught with a Club Solaris timeshare.
Cancel Club Solaris Timeshare
If you want to cancel your timeshare contract with Club Solaris you must act quickly and follow the correct procedures.
It is important to understand your rights when buying a timeshare. Be sure to read all the terms of the timeshare contract at the time you purchase it. You can cancel on your own writing a timeshare cancellation letter, but this is a very complicated process that involves many negotiations with the timeshare developer. So, the best thing you can do is hire a timeshare attorney.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we can help you cancel your timeshare contract with Club Solaris timeshare. We do not charge any fee upfront, this is our best guarantee. Contact us for a free consultation on your timeshare matter and get ready to cancel your timeshare.
To receive more information about Club Solaris timeshare and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 332 510 7552, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/216-club-solaris-timeshare/
If you want to know more about fraudulent timeshare companies, visit:
Raintree Vacation Club timeshare – Is it a reliable company?
The Club Grupo Presidente – Another timeshare scam?