Raintree timeshare – Is it a reliable company?
Timeshares are growing rapidly and many international travelers are buying timeshare properties all over Mexico. But before you do this kind of purchase, you need to do a research of the company and don’t be swayed for the beautiful words the sales rep tell. As soon as you hear some deal too good to be true, you need to think twice. We have talked before about this in:
Raintree timeshare – The Company
Raintree are resorts located at the most popular destinations in North America and the Caribbean. It counts with 16 incredible resorts in the United States, Mexico and Canada.
For many years, Mexico has been one of the most popular destinations thanks to its beautiful beaches and cities, and Raintree has its timeshare resorts in the next locations:
- Club Regina Cancun
- Club Regina Los Cabos
- Grand Regina Los Cabos
- Casa Divina Oaxaca
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Vera Puerto Vallarta
These resorts are located in the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, besides they have relaxing accommodations, but don’t think this paradise is for free.
As many timeshare companies in Mexico, this is another one with many complaints about timeshares, being the next the most common:
- Owners are never able to use their timeshare ownership. When you call to plan a vacation, you always get the same answer: “We’re sold out and we have no space available”.
- Special assessment fees are too high and arrive every year, despite that there is nothing in the contract about these fees.
- Timeshare maintenance fees increase considerably during years.
- The contract with Raintree timenshare indicates that if the fees are unpaid for two years, the membership will be forfeited, but is not completely true; they will send you to a collection agency.
- Raintree timeshare promises to sell your previously owned timeshare to sell you a new timeshare with them.
- They deceive you to make you sign the timeshare contract and make false promises at the presentation.
- If you try to sell your timeshare on your own, they send a letter denying you the right to sell your timeshare.
- When you finally can make a reservation, they tell you that you need to do a timeshare upgrade your timeshare membership because you don’t have all the benefits.
- The customer service department at Raintree is very bad.
10. If you try to cancel your timeshare directly with them, they don’t agree and tell you that you sign a contract with them for “x” years and then they send you a bill with an assessment fee.
Raintre is one of the most fraudulent companies in the timeshare industry and cut string with them is very difficult. But you still have an option; you can cancel your timeshare purchase. Now we have read this complaints we can response the answer: Raintree is not a reliable company.
Timeshare cancellation can be difficult but not impossible. We at Mexican Timeshare Solutions are able to cancel your timeshare contract with Raintree; the only thing you need to do is contact us and our associates will offer you a free consultation to see what we can do to free you of this situation. Do not hesitate and contact Mexican Timeshare Solutions.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/215-raintree-timeshare/