The Club Grupo Presidente includes great hotels in Mexico and around the world in beautiful destinations. But beware; many travelers are falling victims of these beautiful resorts.
The resorts at Club Grupo Presidente are located in the main cities and the best beaches in Mexico. But there is a dark side of this club: timeshare scams.
The Club Grupo Presidente Timeshare Resorts
The resorts operate under the Presidente Intercontinental and Holiday Inn brands. The Club Grupo Presidente timeshare gives owners points to usage rights to stay at any affiliated resort of this group, which are:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cancun Resort
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort & Spa
- Presidente Intercontinental Ixtapa Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos
- Best Western Plus Suites Puerto Vallarta
- Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City
- Presidente Intercontinental Santa Fe Mexico
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Intercontinental Villa Mercedes Merida
- Holiday Inn Puebla
The Club Grupo Presidente Timeshare Complaints
As most timeshare resorts, there are many complaints about the timeshare system at Club Grupo Presidente, these being the most common:
- When they sell you the timeshare points they make up the resort telling that the resort is very luxurious, but the truth is that the facilities are a bit worn. Besides the pool and the gym are very small.
- The Club Grupo Presidente timeshare staff will offer you a timeshare tour and they will try to sell you Presidente’s exclusive hotel room called “The Club”.
- The timeshare presentation can last until 4 hours.
- They promise to return your money for your expenses but they will never give it to you.
- If you say NO to the sales people at the first time, you will have to endure several other pushy salespeople doing their pitches.
- It is very difficult to make a reservation at any of the hotels affiliated.
- When you buy a timeshare in one of the resorts affiliated to Club Grupo Presidente, the timeshare salesperson tell you that you can go to any of the locations they manage, but this is a lie.
- They promise you can resell or rent your timeshare weeks, but complete this is very difficult, not to say impossible.
- When you can finally book, they tell you need more points and that you have to upgrade your membership, charging you more than the money you already owe.
10. Timeshare fees are too high.
Getting out of Club Grupo Presidente timeshare
If you feel identified with one or more of the complaints above, then you were victim of a timeshare fraud at Club Grupo Presidente. But do not feel hopeless; there is an efficient way out.
Timeshare cancellation is the only way you can free from your timeshare purchase. Some unhappy timeshare owners think that they can resell the timeshare, but there is no resale market for timeshare, nobody wants to buy debts. Without a doubt, timeshare cancellation is the best option.
If you don’t know how to do the process, we at Mexican Timeshare Solutions can help you cancel your timeshare property. Our experimented associates are well trained to give you help in fast. Contact us for a free consultation and know how we can work together to cancel your timeshare nightmare.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Google +
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/213-royal-holiday-timeshare/