How to cancel a Pueblo Bonito timeshare?
Pressured into buying a Pueblo Bonito timeshare? You may be able to cancel your timeshare contract if you follow the correct procedures when you cancel the contract.
Pueblo Bonito is one of the most fraudulent resorts in the timeshare industry and we have talked about these fraudulent practices in:
Why cancel a Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Contract?
Many timeshare owners feel unhappy with their timeshare contracts, and there are many reasons why they want to cancel:
1. - A Pueblo Bonito timeshare purchase is not a good investment at all.
2. - You are never able to make a reservation in the resort.
3. - Timeshare maintenance fees highly increase every year.
4. - You were pressured to buy the timeshare property with Pueblo Bonito.
5. - You can travel on your own with more affordable prices.
These are just a few reasons to cancel a timeshare contract purchased with Pueblo Bonito.
How to cancel a Pueblo Bonito Timeshare?
If you are an unhappy Pueblo Bonito timeshare owner, you are able to cancel if you act quickly. Time is the most important when rescinding a timeshare.
Most of time, the timeshare cancellation should be done in writing, and should include the next information:
- The timeshare owner’s name as appears in the timeshare contract.
- The timeshare owner’s information: phone number, address and e-mail.
- The name of the timeshare company, in this case Pueblo Bonito, which legal name is: Operadora de Inmuebles Los Arcos S.A. de C.V., Terra Pacífica S.A. de C.V.
- A little description of your timeshare property.
- The date that you purchased the timeshare.
- A declaration that you are cancelling your timeshare contract, for example: “I contact you within the rescission period in order to cancel my timeshare contract with you”.
This timeshare cancellation letter must be send via certified mail, and you need to keep evidence that you cancel your Pueblo Bonito timeshare contract on time. Otherwise, you won’t have proof that you did the process in the stipulated time.
How to cancel Pueblo Bonito timeshare after the cancellation period has expired?
If you realized that you don’t want your Pueblo Bonito timeshare, but your period to cancel has expired, you might be able to cancel your timeshare contract, but it will be very difficult. In this case, the best thing you can do is hire a timeshare attorney specialized in timeshare issues.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions we strive to give back freedom to timeshare owners who purchased a timeshare contract under the wrong reasons as the idea of a financial investment or because they were pressured to buy it. We are one of the few companies that don’t charge any fees upfront to cancel your timeshare contract. Contact us today for a free consultation on how we can help to free you from your timeshare scam situation.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/205-how-to-cancel-a-pueblo-bonito-timeshare/