Home » Resort Black list » Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Complaints

Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Complaints

Pueblo Bonito, Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Pueblo Bonito Rose, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, Pueblo Bonito Blanco, Samba

Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Complaints
  Legal Name:
Operadora de Inmuebles Los Arcos S.A. de C.V.; Terra pacifica S.A. de C.V.
  Resort sales locations
Cabo, Mazatlan.
  Resort collections
Concord Servicing Corporation, Phoenix, AZ.
  Rental Companies:
Suite Getaway, Elite Retreat
Hotel Representatives:
Sergio Cayeros, Tele Gutierrez, David Larson, Alfredo Ramirez, Briselda Ahumada, Eugene Miller, Veronica Escamilla, Roberto Guzman, Melanie Glazier, Omar Alvarez.

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson has client sign a waiver giving up their 5 day right to cancel as it is a special one-day only offer. This is illegal in Mexico.
  • Salesperson promises to sell their old timeshare to offset the cost of the new timeshare. In the end the client is referred to a resale company that does not sell the old timeshare and the client is stuck with two timeshares and the maintenance fees for both properties.

Cabo San Lucas

Estados Unidos,Canada: 011 (52) (669) 989 0525
International: + (52) (669) 989 0525
Mexico: 01 (669) 989 0525
Estados Unidos,Canada Fax: 011 (52) (669) 988 0320
International Fax: + (52) (669) 988 0320
Mexico Fax: 01 (669) 988 0320

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
319 Complaints
  • MollyApril 11, 2017, 7:58 pm

I purchased a floating bi-annual week for a 2 bd/2bath in 2009. I specifically designated the week to be deposited to RCI for trading power, and this was done with my 2010 week. We used the week in 2010 with no problem through RCI. In 2012, a friend wanted to take his wife on a nice vacation, so an attempt was made to book the week. PBSB advised the week had to be deposited and then used through RCI to book under a different name. So, I paid the fees and did so...but apparently PB never deposited the week and the reservation was made via points I already had in my account from my timeshare in Montana. Silly me, holding that they would do as I asked when I purchased, I've gone forward with both points and weeks exchanges with RCI and never really noticing the deficit. Every other year, the holding company has had NO PROBLEM finding me to pay the nearly $800 maintenance fee, but couldn't seem to be bothered to send me anything else...like "hey, you've paid for 3 years and not made a reservation thru us". Funny...not so funny...I've actually been back twice (with another week planned in May) but apparently NOT USING MY WEEK. I called to discuss this with the company. Apparently a supervisor is ONLY available via email. The lady who I spoke with kept repeating off the same sheet of paper "you have to call us every year to deposit your week. If you don't use your week or call and deposit your week, it just goes away". Hmmmm...my $800 bill doesn't seem to go away. Operadora de Inmuebles Los Arcos S.A. de C.V.; Terra pacifica S.A. de C.V. (Pueblo Bonito) takes care of itself...but can't be bothered to take care of their owners. I pay every other year and then don't show up for 7 years...and not one call, letter or email...like "can we help you make a reservation" or "just a reminder of our process/policy"? I've reviewed my contract...not a word. I was advised there is an "addendum". So, I asked for a copy of my contract to be sent to me, which they advised would be done over email. And...nothing. No email.

Too bad. I bought because I really love its location and beauty...but I can't abide passive thievery via fine print and addendum ploys. I'll keep my timeshare in Montana...they're awesome and send me notices regularly. They even call me once a year to see how they can improve services. Now that's a way to treat an timeshare owner!

• silviaApril 7, 2017, 11:36 am

TENGO 2 TIEMPOS COMPARTIDOS EN EMERALD STATE MAZATLAN Y MONTECRISTO SIEMPRE SEMANA DE PASCUA ... TENEMOS 10 AÑOS CON LA MEMBRESIA Y SOLO 1 AÑO HEMOS PODIDO USAR NUESTRA SEMANA.... YA QUE SIEMPRE ESTA OCUPADO Y LAS SEMANAS QUE NOS OFRECEN FECHAS DE RESERVACION QUE NI AL CASO....

• Joe CMarzo 21, 2017, 1:55 pm

SCAM. SCAM, SCAM....by fast talking , numbers throwing mass sales agent.. It ruined our trip to cabo just going thru this grueling 3 hour scam...And if you leave early, you LOSE the perks they offered you up front to attend (50% off this and that) when 75% off is offered all day, everyday on the street.. TOTAL SCAM..

• TamiFebruary 3, 2017, 6:13 pm

This place has been a scam for years. We bought in 2010, and in 2013, we wanted to sell it. Our salesperson (Jennifer Youngs), made all sorts of promises, referred us to a company to help sell our current time share (another scam company), promised the "first Greg Norman deigned golf course in Mexico", said the resale value on the unit we bought was high, said she would help us sell if we ever wanted to sell, said she would be available to help with anything that went wrong, etc. NONE OF THAT WAS TRUE. We paid off our unit in 2015 after realizing the resale value is about $1, plus the transfer fee of $300 to the resort if you can get them to authorize the transfer of title. We have tried contacting Jennifer, who says she never said she would help us sell, will not help, and referred us to the same company who tried to scam us the first time she referred us to them. We have not received any bills since paying off the timeshare, but now a collections notice ended up on my credit because they say we owe $8k. I assume that is some kind of maintenance fee, but it doesn't add up based on the fee in our contract (the one we don't have an original copy of since they don't give you a copy). This place is a scam and these people would be arrested. The US should add scams like this to travel advisories to these places.

• JCJanuary 19, 2017, 11:07 pm

El señor OMAR ALVAREZ es un mentidoso de categoría... nos prometió y aseguró que ellos se encargarían de vender nuestro time share.. QUE FALSO... que mentira más descarada... eso no es posible.. preferimos perder $2,775.00 (down payment) que hacer negocio con un grupo de calañas mentirosos... es una barbaridad que lo hagan con los propios Latinos..

• Jose EliasNovember 28, 2016, 1:27 pm

No gasten un solo centavo en este resort, nada de lo que prometen cumplen , ademas las cuotas de mantenimiento son carisimas! no vale la pena para nada pagar tanto dinero por tan mediocre servicio , ahorrense su tiempo y dinero , no acepten ir a sus presentaciones de tiempo compartido , es puro gancho.

• Louis Bratt.November 13, 2016, 8:10 pm

Stay away from Pueblo Bonito resorts, they dont know what is ETIC, dont waste your time assisting to their timeshare presentations please, totally a scam experience.

• Mel LozanoSeptember 12, 2016, 5:40 pm

pesimo servicio , y lo peor de todo es que es carisimo , adquirimos con ellos un tiempo compartido hace unos 4 años y solo lo hemos usado una ves porque resulta que siempre esta ocupado y nos dan fechas imposibles para nosotros, la verdad que fue una pesima "inversion" comprar con pueblo bonito, ahorrense ese dinero y no caigan en su juego de membresia !

• Tammy OlivasAugust 17, 2016, 7:15 pm

This is the worst place to purchase a time share. They lie about everything!!! We were told we could go anywhere in the book. Now they say we're on a point system. Nothing was said about a point system when we purchased. We were promised that we could go to any pueblo bonito resort without paying extra fees. Now we are told we have to pay all inclusive fees. Never can get dates we want. I hate this place.

• David Osuna July 25, 2016, 10:27 am

Pueblo Bonito es muy bonito , sus instalaciones y hasta su comida, el problema es que en el apartado de los tiempos compartido son unos mentirosos y tramposos, mi esposa y yo tenemos casi 6 años con uno y solo lo hemos usado 1 ves , que les pasa? nos dicen que no hay disponibilidad y nos dan fechas que ni al caso , cuando durante la presentacion nos dijeron que podriamos usarlo cuando quisieramos , actualmente estamos buscando la cancelacion de nuestro contrato.

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed