Buyer’s remorse is one of the worst feelings that we could ever experience, especially when it comes to buy timeshares. Timeshares are an expensive purchase, and you could lose thousands of dollars in case you get stuck with a fraudulent contract. The bright side is, however, that there is a possibility to cancel a timeshare properly, even when the cancellation period has already expired. Read this article to learn more on How to Cancel a timeshare after the Cancellation Period Has Expired
Reasons to cancel a timeshare
There are plenty of reasons to make an internet research on How to Cancel a timeshare after the Cancellation Period Has Expired. These are the most common reasons to cancel a timeshare:
- Timeshare Maintenance Fees increase above inflation each year. They do not stay fixed
- Time shares are very difficult to sell. The resale market is poor and they lose most of their value
- Timeshare salespeople use fraudulent tactics to sell the units. Most people buy timeshares not because they wanted to, but because they were pressured into it.
- It is very difficult to arrange a timeshare exchange, plus you will have to pay additional fees to do so
- Timeshares are not an investment. There is no way that you can make a profit out of them
How to Cancel a timeshare after the Cancellation Period Has Expired
When you purchase a timeshare in Mexico, you have 5 business days to cancel the contract. Unfortunately, most people are not aware of this, and they get stuck with a purchase they do not want. Cancelling a timeshare after the cancellation period has expired can be a difficult task, but not impossible.
Timeshare cancellation is a process that requires a lot of negotiations with the resort. The best thing you can do is to contact a lawyer if the rescission period has expired. If you hire a lawyer, he can evaluate your contract to look for errors and loopholes. If the resort misrepresented the terms of your agreement, you might have a right to cancel on the grounds of fraud.
MTS – Your best choice!
Most timeshare cancellation companies will ask you for a upfront fee; this is a red flag. Even if they offer a money back guarantee, avoid paying them anything unless they deliver their promised results. Mexican Timeshare Solutions is one of the few companies that works under a contingency basis. You only pay for our services once your contract has been cancelled and any financial obligations with the timeshare developer are dismiss.
Contact today Mexican Timeshare Solutions for a free consultation of your timeshare situation and learn how we can help you get from under the burden of owning a timeshare.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Google +
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/179-how-to-cancel-a-timeshare-after-the-cancellation-period-has-expired/ on your favorite blogs and forums
What do you think about the article How to Cancel a timeshare after the Cancellation Period Has Expired? Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us.
Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us.To know more about timeshare cancellation visit: