ROYAL SUNSET Timeshare FRAUD
Schedule your FREE Consultation to CANCEL your Timeshare HERE
If something is too good to be true, then probably is a scam. Thousands of travelers fall victims for timeshare scams by the amount of false promises timeshare salespeople tell.
Some timeshare offers are legitimate, but the lots of scams and shady deals have made that timeshares earn a bad reputation. Most timeshare brokers use hard-sell tactics and other practices that are definitely unethical. We have already spoken about this situation in:
Timeshare Scams: 8 Common Lies Told At The Sales Presentation
Timeshare Complaints: The Top Five
Mexico is the second country with more timeshare developments in the world, that’s why people need to be aware of timeshare scams in Mexico. Royal Sunset is one of the most scammers resorts.
Royal Sunset timeshare fraud occurs in Cancun. Royal Sunset is one of the variations of Sunset Group. All of these variations are scams.
Complaints about Royal Sunset Timeshare
Below, you will find a list of the most common timeshare complaints about Royal Sunset Timeshare. Read it carefully and avoid being taken advantage by this fraudster resort:
- At the timeshare presentation, they promise many things that are not in your contract.
- Timeshare salespeople sell the timeshare purely as an investment.
- They offer a rental program enrollment form promising to pay $6800 per year in rent.
- They use deceitful sales tactics during the presentation.
- The timeshare presentations at Royal Sunset are very long lasting.
- Royal Sunset timeshare salespeople tell that you can make timeshare exchanges.
- They say that your timeshare will be easy to sell when you don’t want it anymore.
- Timeshare maintenance fees are too high and also, they increase every year.
- The timeshare salesperson says that a timeshare with Royal Sunset is a lifetime investment.
- They don’t agree to cancel your timeshare contract even if you are on your 5 days cancellation period.
How to Know if You are a Royal Sunset Timeshare Fraud victim
The first thing you need to watch out for is the timeshare sales pitch. Timeshare vendors often encourage people to go to a timeshare sales presentation by offering incredible prizes if they stay the entire presentation. Also, they will tell you that you are making an excellent financial investment, and that you can rent or sell your timeshare weeks for a profit. So, if you listen to these promises, you better go away, is probably that you will become a victim of a Royal Sunset Timeshare.
What to Do if you are Already a Royal Sunset Timeshare Fraud Victim?
If you are already a Royal Sunset timeshare fraud victim, you shouldn’t be hopeless, not everything is lost. Probably, you are looking to get rid of your timeshare contract, and the good news is that there is a safety way to be relieved of this timeshare nightmare.
By law you have 5 business days to cancel your timeshare agreement without penalizations. You need to read your timeshare contract carefully and locate the clause about the timeshare cancellation. Next you must write and send a timeshare cancellation letter via certified mail to Royal Sunset and be sure to keep the evidence that you canceled on time. You should receive your answer soon with your timeshare contract cancelled.
On the other side, if you want to cancel your timeshare but your cancellation period has expired, the best thing you can do is to contact a timeshare lawyer. If you hire a timeshare attorney, he or she, can evaluate your contract to cancel the timeshare in a better way, because timeshare cancellation is a process that requires lot of negotiations with the resort.
Mexican Timeshare Solutions is one of the few companies that do not ask for any money upfront. You only pay until your timeshare is cancelled and any financial obligations with Royal Sunset timeshare are dismiss. Contact us for a free consultation of your timeshare situation.
To receive more information about Royal Sunset Timeshare and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 332 510 7552, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/196-royal-sunset-timeshare-fraud/ on your favorite blogs and forums
To know more about timeshare cancellation
Complaints about Sunset Group Timeshare