SOL MELIA Timeshare: The AWFUL Truth
Schedule your FREE Consultation to CANCEL your Timeshare HERE
Sol Meliá is a huge hotel and resort company from Mexico that operates worldwide, with beautifully decorated rooms and nicely manicured grounds with scenic views that are breathtaking.
It sounds like a wonderful vacation, and it is until you sign on the dotted line.
Taking advantage of the beautiful places they have, Sol Meliá is one of the most fraudulent resorts in the timeshare industry.
This timeshare scams is increasing every year, and Meliá is not the only one, there are a lot of scam resorts in the timeshare matter, as mentioned before in:
Sol Meliá Timeshare has resort sales locations all over Mexico, like Cancun, Cozumel, Ixtapa, Los Cabos, Mexico DF, Playa del Carmen and Puerto Vallarta.
Its legal name is Operadora Mesol, S.A. de C.V. Sol Meliá & Sol Meliá VC Mexico, S.A de C.V.
The property itself is nice, and the food is pretty good. It has everything to make your vacation awesome, but the timeshare is a complete scam.
As we have already known, timeshare scams are increasing fast, and the following, are the most common complaints:
- You are approached by the aggressive salesperson who offers you “free stuff” to go to a vacation club meeting while on vacation.
- The whole timeshare sales presentation at Sol Meliá timeshare lasts about 4 hours.
- When you tell the timeshare salespeople that you are not interested, they go into “hard sell” mode.
- At the sales pitch, they promise a lot of things that are not stipulated in the timeshare contract.
- They tell you, that you can exchange your timeshare weeks with RCI for free, but that costs more in booking fees.
- If you already own a timeshare, they promise to sell your old timeshare, but you end up owning two timeshares.
- They promise to rent out the timeshare weeks as a financial investment, but the reality is that timeshare rentals are a scam.
- The timeshare agreement does not protect the Sol Meliá timeshare owner at all.
- When you make a reservation, they request that you pay an extra fee per day and per person. Even if you have an all-inclusive membership, they say no.
- Timeshare maintenance fees are too high.
What Do I Do if I am a Sol Meliá Timeshare Scam Victim?
If you are stuck with a Sol Meliá timeshare that you no longer want, or feel you were scammed, you are looking for a way to get out of this timeshare nightmare.
There are many ways to get rid of your timeshare, but the best solution is to cancel your timeshare contract.
Be careful with the timeshare cancellation companies that ask for money upfront, they are just another timeshare scam.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we don’t ask for anything upfront, you pay until your timeshare contract is canceled.
MTS is a legitimate company with associates Who have many years of experience.
Contact us for a free consultation, so we can help you rescind your timeshare.
To receive more information about Sol Meliá Timeshare and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 1 333 239 6589, fill out the form in the contact section, or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
To know more about timeshare scams in Mexico, visit: