Playa del Sol is a beautiful place to spend your vacation, but as a traveler you have to be aware of this resort, especially of the Playa del Sol timeshare fraud.
Playa del Sol Timeshare Fraud – The Company
The legal name of Playa del Sol is Big Window S.A. de C.V. and it has resort sales locations in Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. Under names like Playa del Sol Grand, Playa del Sol Costa Sur, Howard Johnson Hotel Puerto Vallarta and Playa del Sol Los Cabos, this is one of the most fraudulent timeshare resorts.
Playa del Sol timeshare works with two rental companies: Royal Vacations and Holiday Property Management.
Timeshare scams have become very popular in Mexico, and there are many timeshare resorts that are involved in these timeshare scams. If you want to see more information about timeshare scams in Mexico, you can visit:
Playa del Sol Timeshare Fraud – The Complaints
There are lots of unhappy Playa del sol timeshare owners, and there are a lot of complaints about this timeshare resort. The next, are the most common complaints about Playa del Sol timeshare:
- Vacationers are invited to a timeshare presentation. The gentleman who invites you tells you that you only will be there for 90 min, but you can be there until 5 hours.
- The timeshare salesperson basically pushes you to purchase the timeshare property at Playa del Sol.
- The sales representative tells you that you could rent your timeshare weeks, make lots of money and they tell you how easy it will be.
- All of the promises that you are told in the timeshare presentation, are not in your timeshare agreement.
- Timeshare salespeople tell you that you can exchange your Playa del Sol timeshare anywhere, but this is never possible.
- When you sign the timeshare contract, they tell you that you waived the right to cancel.
- If you try to cancel within your rescission period, and even you send a timeshare cancellation letter on time, they don’t answer, and when you finally get an answer, they tell you that they didn’t receive anything from you.
- Playa del Sol timeshare salespeople tell you that you can even resale your timeshare unit when you no longer want it.
- There are many timeshare fees involved and timeshare maintenance fees are not fixed, they increase every year.
- 10. If you stop making your timeshare payments, they will send you to collections.
These are just a few of the lots of timeshare complaints that there are around the web and timeshare forums about Playa del Sol timeshare.
Playa del Sol Timeshare Fraud- The way out
At the timeshare presentation, the timeshare salespeople tell timeshare owners that at the moment you sign the contract you have lost the right to cancel your timeshare, but this is not true, you still can get out of your timeshare contract by cancelling it.
In Mexico, you have 5 business days to cancel your timeshare contract with no penalizations. But if your rescission period already passed, you still have the right your timeshare contract.
Due to timeshare cancellation is a very difficult process; it requires the help of timeshare experts. Also, you need to beware of timeshare cancellation companies that ask you for money upfront.
We at Mexican Timeshare Solutions, do not charge anything upfront to cancel your timeshare contract. You only pay us when your timeshare Is properly cancelled. Contact us for a free consultation and fully advise on your timeshare situation.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Google +
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/209-playa-del-sol-timeshare-fraud