Home » Blog » Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare – Buyer Beware!

Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare – Buyer Beware!

Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare – Buyer Beware!
Autor Admin
Rating: 4.8/5 - 4 5 0

Hacienda Tres Rios is an all-inclusive resort located at Riviera Maya, one of the most beautiful destinations in Mexico. But not everything is too good as it seems. Read this article and learn more about Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare.

Hacienda Tres Ríos is a luxury resort offering exclusive access to the Tres Ríos Nature Park in the Riviera Maya, with the Endless Luxury All Inclusive Plan.

The Resort offers:

273 luxury rooms

7 restaurants

5 bars

All this accommodations and luxuries make you think you will have a dream holiday, until you get caught with a timeshare.

The timeshare industry in Mexico is taking almost a billion dollars every year from Americans and Canadians, even Mexicans. Many vacationers purchase timeshares with the intention to travel around the world, but the majority of these timeshares purchasers become into timeshare scams. You can find more information about timeshare scams in:

How do I know if I was a timeshare scam victim?

Mexico Timeshare Scam

Are timeshares scams?

Hacienda Tres Rios Timeshare Complaints

Trying to show a little more about this fraudulent timeshare company, we have created the following list of common complaints.

1)    Hacienda Tres Rios has the worst customer service ever known.

2)    At the timeshare presentation you are hounded by the timeshare salespeople to buy a timeshare property with them.

3)    The timeshare sales pitch at Hacienda Tres Rios, which supposed to last 90 minutes, usually turns into 3 hours.

4)    The con artists turn the timeshare presentation into an aggressive sales pitch.

5)    At the airport you are approached by a gentleman offering 3 tickets to Chichen Itza , and all you have to do is visit Hacienda Tres Rios.

6)    While you are stuck listening to the persistent timeshare salesman offering different kinds of packages, they are serving you alcohol.

7)    The way that the timeshare contract is explained at the timeshare presentation is quite different that the contract you sign and very difficult to interpret.

8)    If you try to terminate the timeshare contract, they refuse to release you from it, claiming that you don’t notify them in the allotted amount of time.

9)    Timeshare maintenance fees at Hacienda Tres Rios increase every year.

10)  They sell you the Hacienta Tres Rios timeshare as an investment, but people need to know that a timeshare property is not an investment.

rcZq6VE1ywo

What to do if I got scammed by Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare?

A lot of vacationers fall victim of timeshare scams by fraudulent resorts as it is Hacienda Tres Rios. If you fell in the timeshare trap you will be glad to know that there is an efficient way out. Cancel your Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare is the best way to get out of that nightmare.

If you cancel your timeshare, you will not have more relation to Hacienda Tres Rios. At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we can help you get out of your timeshare situation. The most important, we don’t charge upfront fees to cancel your timeshare agreement. Contact us for a free consultation on how we can help you.

Information to Share

If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?

Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us. To know more about fraudulent resorts in Mexico, go to:

Vidanta Vacations Timeshare – Complaints and Reviews

BEWARE of the Villa Group Timeshare

Royal Sunset Timeshare Fraud

Rate and share this post on:

• Ricardo A.February 27, 2018, 11:49 pm

Tengan mucho cuidado al comprar con hacienda tres rios, nada de lo que prometen es verdad, mi familia cayo en su trampa de qué nos odarian cientos de beneficios por firmar con ellos, lo que termino de convencernos fue que según viajariamos por el mundo, nada fue verdad, ahora solo estamos con una enorme deuda.

• Nicolas November 19, 2017, 6:06 pm

Pesimo servicio, fue lo peor que pudimos aver hecho, comprar membresia con este resort, tenemos cerca de 10 meses queriendo cancelar y solo nos dan largas, no queremos seguir pagando por algo que ni siquiera podemos usar, necesitamos asesoria urgente.

• MargaretApril 28, 2016, 4:19 pm

Worst nightmare ever! just avoid their timeshare presentations , dont invest your money with hacienda tres rios, just a waste of time and money , no refund !

• BobC.December 30, 2015, 3:01 pm

My wife and I were also duped with gifts to come and see this timeshare scam. I kept asking for a guarantee or proof to everything they promised. They just kept double-talking and repeated themselves over and over again. After 5 hours, the price went from $90K to $9K and we bought (temporarily). Back at our hotel, I looked up the Hacienda Tres Rios two days later we went back to cancel. They refused to let us cancel (which is illegal). They wanted us to make an appointment the morning before our flight left. I didn't have 5 hours to argue with them again so we sent an email cancellation from the hotel. I got home and sent a fax cancellation then sent a certified letter to the hotel. Fortunately, I realized soon enough what a scam this place is. For your family's money- DO NOT BUY AT HACIENDA TRES RIOS.

• VianneyDecember 24, 2015, 2:45 pm

It's such a shame that these crooks are taking advantage of vacationers. Same happened to me with this timeshare by Hacienda Tres Rios. We attended the presentations just to get the freebies, , after 4 hours, we started to get a little frustrated, we just wanted to go out of there, we didn't care about the free gifts anymore, the swore the product they were selling wasn't a timeshare, but pretty damn sure it was. NEVER again, I feel sorry for the people who end up falling for the Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare trap.

• anaSeptember 22, 2015, 12:11 pm

Has anyone got legal advise from a lawyer about canceling a Hacienda Tres Rios contract?? I need to find a way out of this contract my recession period has past, but my first payment is coming up. What should I do. I can't afford this.. Thanks please help.

• David DiazSeptember 14, 2015, 11:02 am

Hi there, at first when i acquired some weeks here i thinked that could be a good idea to vacationate , for my bad luck the things turned to the opposite.. when i wanted to use my weeks they told me that was full , i mean not available , but how if i purchased? they told me that i need to do an upgrade to the full service (availability) now im in the cancellation process..bleh

• genelsonAugust 31, 2015, 2:58 pm

In my opinion Hacienda Tres Rios is a nice resort, unfortunately they are liars and thieves. You have to stay away from them and their timeshare presentations, don't make the mistake to go just waiting for free stuff!!
    Be careful! I was scammed too, 2 years ago, and it's been a nightmare for me.

• SteveHAugust 18, 2015, 1:16 pm

Are any other owners, like me, at Hacienda tres rios fed up with the annual 20% increases in maintenance fees for the last few years? Have you also been stonewalled by the operator when you requested reasonable explanations for the increases. Have you been insulted with the line "it's legal"? If there are others like me, we need to take united action to avoid future abusive increases.

• Iris L.August 3, 2015, 9:58 am

Timeshare thing is not for me , some months ago i was scammed by these guys , at that time i thinked that could be a good idea to get a timeshare, i dont know if is only me or is a massive thing , but the cost of the maintenances fees are so expensive that i cant afford it, i want to get out please.