Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare – Buyer Beware!
Hacienda Tres Rios is an all-inclusive resort located at Riviera Maya, one of the most beautiful destinations in Mexico. But not everything is too good as it seems. Read this article and learn more about Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare.
Hacienda Tres Ríos is a luxury resort offering exclusive access to the Tres Ríos Nature Park in the Riviera Maya, with the Endless Luxury All Inclusive Plan.
The Resort offers:
273 luxury rooms
All this accommodations and luxuries make you think you will have a dream holiday, until you get caught with a timeshare.
The timeshare industry in Mexico is taking almost a billion dollars every year from Americans and Canadians, even Mexicans. Many vacationers purchase timeshares with the intention to travel around the world, but the majority of these timeshares purchasers become into timeshare scams. You can find more information about timeshare scams in:
Hacienda Tres Rios Timeshare Complaints
Trying to show a little more about this fraudulent timeshare company, we have created the following list of common complaints.
1) Hacienda Tres Rios has the worst customer service ever known.
2) At the timeshare presentation you are hounded by the timeshare salespeople to buy a timeshare property with them.
3) The timeshare sales pitch at Hacienda Tres Rios, which supposed to last 90 minutes, usually turns into 3 hours.
4) The con artists turn the timeshare presentation into an aggressive sales pitch.
5) At the airport you are approached by a gentleman offering 3 tickets to Chichen Itza , and all you have to do is visit Hacienda Tres Rios.
6) While you are stuck listening to the persistent timeshare salesman offering different kinds of packages, they are serving you alcohol.
7) The way that the timeshare contract is explained at the timeshare presentation is quite different that the contract you sign and very difficult to interpret.
8) If you try to terminate the timeshare contract, they refuse to release you from it, claiming that you don’t notify them in the allotted amount of time.
9) Timeshare maintenance fees at Hacienda Tres Rios increase every year.
10) They sell you the Hacienta Tres Rios timeshare as an investment, but people need to know that a timeshare property is not an investment.
What to do if I got scammed by Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare?
A lot of vacationers fall victim of timeshare scams by fraudulent resorts as it is Hacienda Tres Rios. If you fell in the timeshare trap you will be glad to know that there is an efficient way out. Cancel your Hacienda Tres Rios timeshare is the best way to get out of that nightmare.
If you cancel your timeshare, you will not have more relation to Hacienda Tres Rios. At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we can help you get out of your timeshare situation. The most important, we don’t charge upfront fees to cancel your timeshare agreement. Contact us for a free consultation on how we can help you.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Followus on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/202-hacienda-tres-rios-timeshare/ on your favorite blogs and forums
Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us. To know more about fraudulent resorts in Mexico, go to: