Fiesta Americana Timeshare Scam
Mexico is the second country with more timeshare developers in the world, for that reason, people need to be aware of timeshare scams in Mexico.
Every day, lots of vacationers all over the world are invited to a “free breakfast” at Fiesta Americana Vacation Club , but this is done only with the intention to sell them a timeshare ownership.
FAVC has resort locations in Acapulco, Aguascalientes, Cancun, Mexico City, Cozumel, Guadalajara, Hermosillo, Monterrey, Merida, Puerto Vallarta, Queretaro and Veracruz.
These resorts have beautiful accommodations and spacious rooms. You can have a very great vacation, but this is only possible if you don’t attend their timeshare presentation because some people don’t know what they are going into. To have a better idea about timeshares read:
Fiesta Americana Timeshare Scam
Fiesta Americana is one of the most fraudulent companies in the timeshare industry. If you take a look around the web, you can find lots of complaints of this scammer developer. These are the 10 most common complaints about Fiesta Americana Timeshare
1.- They call you to your room and tell you to come down and pick up your welcome gifts, when it really is to get you go visit a property and sign up for a timeshare.
2. - The timeshare presentation can last until 4 hours. They say it is only 90 minutes but is not.
3. - Timeshare maintenance fees are very high, and if you stop making payments, they will send you to collections.
4. - The timeshare salespeople tell you that you can use your Timeshare as an investment.
5. - When you realize that you were scammed by Fiesta Americana timeshare and call the hotel to try to cancel, your efforts are useless. They tell you that the person in charge of the cancellations is not available.
6. - The availability of the resorts that you require is very limited. You are never able to book a vacation with them.
7. - They promise to rent your timeshare weeks as a financial investment and to pay off the membership, but the reality is that clients are referred to a third party agency that charges a listing fee and the rental is never completed.
8. - FAVC claims that you can resell your timeshare, not true.
9. - When you try to cancel by sending the timeshare cancellation letter via certified mail, they say that they never received that letter.
10. - They make you sign the timeshare contract under high-pressure sales tactics.
Are you a victim of Fiesta Americana timeshare? There is a way out!
If you are a victim of timeshare fraud at FAVC, don’t feel hopeless, you still have rights and you can give away of the timeshare.
The only solution to get rid of your unwanted timeshare with Fiesta Americana Vacation Club is by cancelling your timeshare contract. If you cancel your timeshare contract you won’t have any string attached to the resort any more.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, we can help you cancel your timeshare contract. Our associates have several years of experience in the timeshare industry and they can help you get out of your timeshare situation. The best of all, we do not charge any upfront fee to cancel your contract. Contact us and get a free consultation on how we can help you.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?