Royal Holiday Timeshare: Too good to be true?
If you think that buying a timeshare in Mexico sounds more trouble than it is worth, probably you are right, especially if you accept the deal from Royal Holiday timeshare.
RH, with bases in Mexico, is doing a giant business selling timeshares to vacationers. But RH is not selling properties, the timeshare sales rep make people sign up for false promises. We have talked about this fraudulent resort and timeshare complaints, so if you don’t know about it I recommend the following readings:
Royal Holiday’s legal name is Royal Experience S.A. de C.V. and has resort sales locations in Mexico in the next places: Acapulco, Cancun, Cozumel, Cuernavaca, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen and San Jose del Cabo.
RH timeshare works with two rental companies: International Leisure Group and Royal Holiday International Marketing. Also it works with two rental companies: Concord Servicing Corporation and Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ.
RH does not have good reputation at all but lots of international travelers still fall victims of this resort.
Royal Holiday Timeshare Complaints
This is a list of the most common complaints:
- RH timeshare sales are done under high pressure sales tactics.
- Most timeshare contracts are being misrepresented.
- Timeshare salesperson will make any verbal promise to make you sign the contract.
- All the promises told at the timeshare sales pitch are not in the contract and the timeshare contract states that any verbal promises are invalid because they are not in the contract.
- RH has a bad customer service for their members.
- If you are unhappy with your timeshare, the answer is always to upgrade your membership and you end up paying more.
- Booking with RH is very complicated. You can’t make a reservation because you always need more points and you will have to upgrade your membership.
- Timeshare maintenance fees are very high and they increase every year.
- When you make the purchase, they tell you they will send you all the documents to your home, but when you receive it and read carefully the contract you realized that is not what you were expecting and your rescission period to cancel is over.
- Timeshare salespeople will tell you that you are doing a great investment, but a Royal Holiday timeshare is not a good investment at all.
As a vacationer you need to beware of these fraudulent companies like RH and think twice if the deal sounds too good to be true.
What to do if I am a victim of Royal Holiday timeshare?
If you are a victim of Royal Holiday I can tell you for sure that the best thing you can do is cancel your timeshare contract. A timeshare is not a good investment; you are never going to get a profit from it. Timeshare resale market for timeshares is so low and you can find timeshares listed even for pennies. So, the only effective way to cut relation to the hotel is by cancelling your timeshare.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions we can help you do it. As an experienced company we have the ability to resolve scam cases in fast. The only thing you need to do is contact us to get a free consultation on your timeshare matter. We are sure that we can help you cancel your timeshare contract and the best of all, we don’t charge anything upfront.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/213-royal-holiday-timeshare/
To know more about fraudulent resorts, visit: