Timeshare deals and promotions
Timeshares are one of the best-selling products in the hospitality industry. There are thousands of units available and millions of people have bought one. However, timeshares have been hardly criticized due to the high-pressure tactics that are used by the salespeople to sell the properties.
To improve their reputation, many timeshare companies, along with some travel agencies, have launched in the market numerous timeshare deals and vacation packages in order to attract new prospect buyers.
Timeshares deals are cheap travel offers and vacation packages (sometimes even for free), that usually go from 2 to 5 days. What makes these deals attractive are the prices, which are way lower than the ones from the competition.
These types of promotions always pop up when looking on the internet for cheap vacations and travel discounts, but they’re not only on the internet, just turn on the television, check your mailbox and your email address, and you’ll almost certainly find more of them.
Last minute timeshare deal!
You probably have heard of these sorts of timeshare promotions before. Why would a timeshare resort give you a free weekend in a wonderful destination for free, or for a very low price? The answer is simple: because there will be some strings attached.
These cheap vacations and free weekends aren’t always a bad deal, but before going to one of them, we suggest you to follow the following tips:
- Trust your gut. If the offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do not get too comfortable. The timeshare salespeople may be very nice and friendly, but remember that they’re just doing their job, and their job is to get you to sign a timeshare contract.
- Do an internet research on the company before embarking on the promotion, search for complaints and cases of fraud. Remember, Google is your friend.
- Do not accept any alcoholic beverages during the presentation. You need to listen to the sales pitch with seriousness.
- Ask for everything in writing. The promises might sound very tempting, but are they for real?
Five signs that spell S-C-AM
Timeshare deals are not always legit. These are some signs that spell scam on a promotion:
- “Fees in advance” – Lots of companies claim they will give you a free vacation… after you give them an upfront fee. Most of these companies disappear once you send them the money.
- “Special offer” – Most times, the word “offer” means that many extra fees will be charged
- “Subject to availability” – Surprise! There is no availability in any of the hotels that you want to stay at, and there are many other restrictions in order to get the deal done.
- “Popular hotel” – They claim you will get to stay at a “popular hotel” but they do not reveal the name of the company
- “You have won a free vacation” – Did you actually enter a contest? Almost 100% of these notifications are a scam, since most of them do not include any information about the companies behind the deal.
Gee, I got caught!
There is nothing to be embarrassed about becoming a victim of these sorts of timeshare scams. Many people have fallen for these timeshare deals, but the good news is that there’s a way out in case you ended up buying a timeshare. However, it is still very important to do an internet research on the company before making any kind of deals with it.
At Mexican Timeshare Solutions, our goal is to assist timeshare purchasers who feel they were scammed or taken advantage of by fraudulent salespeople and deceptive sales practices.
MTS is a legitimate company with an A rating on the BBB, our associates have several years experience in the timeshare industry and are successfully able to resolve timeshare scam cases in an ethical and professional manner.
Contact MTS today for a free consultation and get rid of the financial burdens that your timeshare gives you.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scam victims. How?
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/162-timeshare-deals/ on your favorite blogs and forums
Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us.Have you received any timeshare deals lately?To know more about timeshare deals visit: