El cid Resort Timeshare Complaints
El Cid Resorts, El Cid Vacations Club, El Cid Moro, El Cid Castilla, El Cid Marina, El Cid Cozumel, El Cid Marina Cancun.
- Legal name
- El Cid Vacation Club S.A. de C.V.
- Sales locations
- Mazatlan, Cancun, Cozumel.
- Resort Communications, Inc (RECO), San Diego CA; Textron Financial Corporation
- Rental companies
- Phoenix Vacation Property Management, Platinum Exchange Services Corp.
- Rui Veloso, Jesus Osuna, Benjamin Goon, Enrique Huerta, Luis Felipe Rodriguez, Olivia Avila Rojas
- Salespeople offer clients false promises of discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals etc.
- Salespeople claim that the points have more value than they actually do for exchange purposes.
- Clients are sent the full contract on a CD to their home address. They do not receive a full copy to review and decide whether or not they want to cancel within the 5 day rescission period allowed by Mexican Law.
- Salespeople offer to resell a previously owned timeshare or take it over in trade so that the client is only responsible for the maintenance fees for the new timeshare. This never happens.
El Cid Resorts Mazatlán
01 800 716 98 00
Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
01 800 003 62 92
011 52 (998) 872 8999
El Cid la Ceiba Hotel de Playa
01 800 670 32 77
011-52 (987) 872 08 44
What clients say
“I called Mexican Timeshare Solutions with hopes of getting my contract cancelled with my credit score unaffected. Mexican Timeshare Solutions did better than that, within 2 months they had the contract cancelled and 100% of my money was returned to me. I was amazed at the timely manner in which they resolved my dilemma. Also, I paid no money for their services until the money was returned to me, job complete. They worked for me on a contingency plan. If they were unsuccessful, I would pay nothing.”July Syms | Royal Elite Timeshare scam victimView more testimonials