TIMESHARE RELIEF – Is it a Trustable Company?
Schedule your FREE Consultation to CANCEL your Timeshare HERE
Timeshare companies are known for using unethical tactics to sell their vacation memberships. Attractive gifts are usually offered to vacationers in order to make them assist a timeshare presentation. Every year, thousands of people around the world become victims of one of the biggest travel frauds that have ever existed: The timeshare scams.
Getting rid of a timeshare is not an easy task, in fact, in could be almost impossible. Desperate to give away their properties, many timeshare owners become an easy target for more scammers. Timeshare Relief in one of the better known companies that claim to give away your timesharesuccessfully, but, is it a trustable company? We invite you to read this article to find out the answer to this question.
Timeshare Exit Companies
With a market full of many defrauded timeshare owners, there are many timeshare exit companies that claim to get you out of your contract. This could be great news for the people who have been scammed with the purchase of fractional ownership, if it wasn’t for the fact that most of these companies are just an extension of the original scam.
Before hiring the services of a timeshare exit company, we highly recommend:
- Do not pay any upfront fees in an effort to get rid of your timeshare
- Do an internet research on the company that will assist you on your timeshare issue
- Beware of unsolicited phone calls of companies claiming to have a solution for you to get rid of your timeshare
- Avoid companies using 900 numbers, these type of numbers are often associated with fraud cases
Timeshare Relief is a company based on Torrance, California. They claim to have successfully helped over 85,000 timeshare scam victims, and to provide their clients a 100% guaranteed solution. They help their clients, by removing their names from the contract and by transferring the title to someone else.
This Timeshare company is, per se, a timeshare transfer company. According to the BBB, there is an alert the business and a total of 17 complaints since March 10, 2013. The company is NOT BBB accredited. Due to the infraction of several laws, in 2012, it had to pay a penalty of $13,950 USD.
Timeshare Relief common complaints
These are the most common complaints about:
- They are only able to help if the timeshare is paid in full, and the timeshare maintenance fees and the special assessment fees are all current
- They ask for a $3,000 USD upfront fee, which is almost as expensive as buying a new timeshare
- They are accused of making several unsolicited telephone sales calls
- They are not able to help 100% of their clients, as they claim on their website
- Customer service is almost inexistent, and they do not honor the agreement they make with their clients
- They claim not to sell timeshare, but according to some scam testimonies, they are a illegitimate resale company
These are more complaints about Timeshare Relief:
A viable solution to get rid of your timeshare
We understand that you might be dubious about any company that offers a reliable solution to get you out of your timeshare contract. Many people have been scammed over and over again, without finding a final resolution to their problems.
Because of that, at MTS, we do not charge any upfront fees, we free consultations and work strictly on a contingency basis to provide the assuredness to clients that we will work on the client’s side. Contact us today for your free consultation and get ready to cancel your timeshare as soon as possible!
To receive more information about timeshare relief and how to cancel your timeshare, send a WhatsApp to +52 332 510 7552, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
Information to share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scam victims. How?
- Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/174-timeshare-relief/ on your favorite blogs and forums
Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us. To know more about timeshare scam companies visit:
Timeshare cancellation companies: Another scam?
Timeshare resale scam companies