ROYAL ELITE Sandos Resorts Timeshare COMPLAINTS
Royal Elite, Royal Elite Playacar, Royal Elite Caracol, Royal Elite Sandos, Royal Elite Exchanges
- Legal name
- Sandos International S.A. de C.V
- Sales locations
- Playa del Carmen, Caracol
- Monterrey Financial
- Rental companies
- Royal Elite Exchanges, Elite Equity Transfers, Premium Timeshare Depot, Sierra Rentals and Resale’s
- Alvin Hawkins, Joshua Michelson, Raul Martinez, Richard Quinones, Neil Cooper
Royal Elite Vacation Club complaints:
- Salesperson claims that the all-inclusive fee is per couple, but in reality it is per person per night. Clients can often book the vacation cheaper online without using their timeshare, than with booking their timeshare and paying the maintenance fees and all-inclusive fees.
- Claim that they can resell a previously owned timeshare for a profit and use that money to pay for the new membership at Royal Elite Vacation Club.
- Salesperson offers extra weeks to clients for rental purposes. They claim that the rental income makes the timeshare a good financial investment, and they can use the money in the first few years to pay off the membership.
- Salesperson claims that they can trade their weeks to RCI points, and use the points to pay for 100% of an airline ticket, when in reality RCI only allows for clients to use points for 33% of the cost of the ticket.
- Royal Elite membership cost
- Reservations department
Mexico: 01 800 674 4444
Canada, Usa: 1 866 384 7793 Ext.3204 y 3205
Mexico: 01 800 674 4444
Canada, Usa: 1 866 384 7793
To receive more information about Royal Elite Timeshare Complaints and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 333 239 6589, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
What clients say
“I called Mexican Timeshare Solutions with hopes of getting my contract cancelled with my credit score unaffected. Mexican Timeshare Solutions did better than that, within 2 months they had the contract cancelled and 100% of my money was returned to me. I was amazed at the timely manner in which they resolved my dilemma. Also, I paid no money for their services until the money was returned to me, job complete. They worked for me on a contingency plan. If they were unsuccessful, I would pay nothing.”July Syms | Royal Elite Timeshare scam victimView more testimonials