Tau Resort Vacation Club Timeshare Complaints
Tau Resort Vacation Club
- Legal name
- Tau Resorts, S.A.P.I de C.V
- Sales locations
- Puerto Vallarta
- Rental companies
- Eagle market Solutions & Orchard Vacations Rentals
- Gary Pasco, Bob, Thasi Favela & Israel
- The resort itself is not built and is still in skeleton phase, the opening date was Dec 15, 2011 and now has change to Jan 2012.
- It’s sold as "Real State" but in fact is a timeshare contract
- Clients are often mislead to believe that in order to have reservation power they need to have a higher level of membership.
- High pressure sales and extensive delay tactics
- The sales person will show the client different floor plans from what the client is actually purchasing, or/and show a demo room which is not at the property of the resort.
- The sales associate refer clients to a rental company to rent their unit for a profit even if the resort it’s not 50% built yet.
What clients say
“I called Mexican Timeshare Solutions with hopes of getting my contract cancelled with my credit score unaffected. Mexican Timeshare Solutions did better than that, within 2 months they had the contract cancelled and 100% of my money was returned to me. I was amazed at the timely manner in which they resolved my dilemma. Also, I paid no money for their services until the money was returned to me, job complete. They worked for me on a contingency plan. If they were unsuccessful, I would pay nothing.”July Syms | Royal Elite Timeshare scam victimView more testimonials