Mayan Palace Timeshare Complaints
Sea Garden Hotels, Mayan Palace Beach & Golf Resorts, The Grand Mayan, The Bliss resorts, the Grand Bliss Resorts, Mayan Island Real State.
- Legal Name:
- Comercializadora y Servicio de Turismo S.A. de C.V.; Desarrollo, Marina Vallarta S.A.d
- Resort sales locations
- Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo, Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point)
- Resort collections
- Summit Opportunities, LLC, Houston, TX
- Rental Companies:
- Global Golf Connections, Continental Connections, Global Marketing Systems, Alliance Integrated Marketing Systems (AIMS), My Vacation Brokers, Imperial Property Management, Destinations International, Embassy Vacation Pro
- The salesperson will claim that they can resell the client's previously owned timeshare for a large sum of money and the purchase of the Mayan timeshare will be covered by this resale.
- Salesperson offers an equity exchange or trade-in program.
- The salesperson says that they will rent out their Mayan weeks for a large profit and issue a check to the client within a few months so that they can pay off the timeshare with the rental income.
- Many clients have complained that when they go to cancel within the 5 day period, they tell them that their deposit is non-refundable, and they are then persuaded into a downgraded membership.
Phone: +52 (744) 469.60.03
Fax: +52 (744) 469.60.50
Phone: +52 (624) 163 - 4003
Fax: +52 (624) 163 – 4050
Phone: +52 (322) 226- 4003
Fax: +52 (322) 226 – 4066
Phone: +52 (984) 206.40.03
Fax: +52 (984) 206.40.50