PACIFICA RESORTS Timeshare COMPLAINTS
- Legal name
- Inmobiliaria LR, S. A de C.V.
- Sales locations
- Myriam Denisia, Lety Rey
- Pacifica has increased their maintenance fees at higher rates than were outline in their contracts.
- All of their clients were imposed Special Assessments on one or several occasions which, in effect, doubled their yearly maintenances fees without stating the specific reason for the additional assessment fee.
- Salesperson misrepresents the value of the property and resale value if the client decides to sell in the future
- They are threatening to send owners to collections or sue for damages.
- High pressure sales and extensive delay tactics
- Salespeople offer clients false promises
If after reading these complaints you are interested in knwing how to cancel a Pacific resorts Ixtapa membreship, we invite you to contact us and receive a free consultation
Pacifica Resorts phone number
Teléfono: (55) 5487-5200, (55) 4160-9000
Interior de la República 01 (800) 221-5830
Ciudad de México (55) 4160-9000 y 4160-9217
Interior de la República (01 800) 223-2323
Fax Cobranza 4160-9145
Customer service & reservations
México (55) 4160-9160
Interior de la República (01 800) 221-5830
To receive more information about Pacifica Resorts Timeshare complaints and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 333 239 6589, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662.
What clients say
“I called Mexican Timeshare Solutions with hopes of getting my contract cancelled with my credit score unaffected. Mexican Timeshare Solutions did better than that, within 2 months they had the contract cancelled and 100% of my money was returned to me. I was amazed at the timely manner in which they resolved my dilemma. Also, I paid no money for their services until the money was returned to me, job complete. They worked for me on a contingency plan. If they were unsuccessful, I would pay nothing.”July Syms | Royal Elite Timeshare scam victimView more testimonials