Home » Resort Black list » Hacienda del Mar Timeshare Complaints

Hacienda del Mar Timeshare Complaints

Hacienda del Mar

Hacienda del Mar Timeshare Complaints
  Legal Name:
Quinta del Golfo de Cortez, S.A. de C.V.
  Resort sales locations
Cabo
  Resort collections
Concord Servicing Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
  Rental Companies:
Premier Vacations
Hotel Representatives:
Steve Levy

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson has client sign a Cardholders Acknowledgement stating that the contract is non-cancellable and the deposit is non-refundable. This is illegal according to the 5-day rescission law in Mexico.

Hacienda del Mar phone number
Toll free 1 877 760 4107
Direct : 011 52 624 14561 22

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
60 Complaints
  • Rod Llanos.February 5, 2017, 3:18 pm

Extremen sus precauciones, este resort nos estafo ami y a mi esposa despues de unas vacaciones en México, prometiendonos miles de exclusividades y nada fue verdad, las cuotas de mantenimiento son una pesadilla ya que no era el monto acordado cuando firmamos el contrato, buscamos urgentemente la forma de como librarnos de este resort, ayuda!

• Aby J.J.November 28, 2016, 1:30 pm

Bad investment that we made with this resort, actually we are looking for help , they dont want to bring us the cancellation of our membership, we cannot afford it anymore, help!

• Dalia October 16, 2016, 11:33 pm

Could be the worst investment that a person could do in their entire life, false promises , we cannot use our timeshare because they want an upgrade..so we cant afford that , we want a refund back

• RoySeptember 12, 2016, 5:43 pm

awful services, timeshare membership is not a worth thing , i can say that is the worst investment that i could ever did in my whole life, please as you see i had a unpleasant experience with hacienda del mar, they didnt acomplish what they promised to us, dont get caught and avoid timeshare presentations please.

• bonJune 20, 2016, 4:47 pm

Do not buy this timeshare. It is very expensive, a rip off, and NOTHING they tell you is truth.

• JennyJune 10, 2016, 3:56 pm

I have been an owner at the HDM since July 2007. I have not used the timeshare yet and have been attempting to confirm my week since November 30, 2015. I have called once and emailed 4 times. The auto email response says someone will get back to me in 72 hours, but nobody ever did. They have available suites during that entire week and I called today and though they have availability, they said they can't allow me, an owner, to confirm my week during that time! They can however add a sofa bed to another confirmed room for $50/night! Why would I spend more money to visit a timeshare that I have owned at for 9 years and spent thousands between timeshare and maintenance fees, but have received nothing in return? This was the best management said they could do and there were no other overrides that were possible! DON'T PURCHASE AT THIS RESORT. Yes, it's nice to visit once you get in, but don't buy here because even if you own, and even if there's availability, you won't be able to get in without forking over more money. We're trying to go in November, so if anyone has any solutions, I'd love to hear them. I just want to use my timeshare for a family vacation that everyone else has their timeshares confirmed!

• DavidMarzo 26, 2016, 1:05 pm

Do not buy from their time share staff. They are decietful. Specifically geraldo the sales associate, zuly the asst. sales manager and dallas the sales director. My sales agreement was for hacienda del mar to buy out my las vegas time share and i would upgrade my hacienda del mar unit to a nicer unit. Hacienda del mar has not paid off my vegas time share, these people avoid my phone calls and do not answer emails. Thanks to technology, i have records of 20 emails and over 20 phone call place since january of this year to resole the issue and still no results

• FabiSeptember 21, 2015, 1:00 am

Puros malos recuerdos con estas personas, lo que parecia que podia ser la mejor inversion de mi vida termino siendo un caos, mi familia y yo perdimos mucho tiempo y dinero con este resort , por lo cual no se los recomiendo para nada, creo que debe de haber otras cosas mejores en las cuales gastar tu dinero

• BonnieJuly 14, 2015, 4:54 pm

We were totally cheated! Nothing verbally promised was delivered in the contract and then they said were were unable to pay by credit card or debit to our Canadian US funds account. They took our credit card for the down payment to the tune on 3thousand but we could not pay the 236a month on the rest of the contract by credit card or debit to our US account even after we received a letter from Concord who collects from then that they would be debiting our account therefore concord servicing corp was no better is this regard and they are also there to protect consumers so they say....
    If you are Canadian do not ever buy here as you will be ripped off. They took our 3K but they wont get a single penny more. Broken promises and a grab for cash is all that this place is under the umbrella of Quinta del Golfo....do not ever enter into a timeshare with that name.

• Jefrey L.June 22, 2015, 2:21 am

I Spend a very unpleasant experience with this Timeshare people, completely cheated me, I had the bad luck to go to a presentation of timeshares and there was where I was convinced to purchase one, worst of all is that I could never use, i feel so ashamed, damn scammers.

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed