Home » Resort Black list » Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Club & Spa All Inclusive, Puerto Vallarta Hotels, World Luxury Destinations

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints
  Legal Name:
Disyga, S.A. de C.V., TH Paraiso Azul S.A. de C.V.
  Resort sales locations
Puerto Vallarta
  Rental Companies:
High End Rentals, Horizon Property Managment, Luxury Vallarta Rentals, Holiday Vacation Management, Continental Resources
Hotel Representatives:
Cesar Mendez, Mark Gardea, Johnny Montalvo, John Monte

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson offers a guaranteed buyout of a previously owned timeshare through one of their resale companies. Their resale companies have in house representatives and make the impression that they are one company. Luxury Vallarta Rentals was the former company, but that company has gone out of business, so they are now referring clients to High End Rentals. The difference between Grand Miramar and other resorts is that the broker fee seems to be paid through Grand Miramar directly, and is often a much higher amount (ie. $3000 - $5000)

• The salesperson offers in house financing at a low introductory rate. When the client returns home they realize that the financing is actually a Bank of America visa card, which has been charged for the full amount of the timeshare. This is Grand Miramar’s method of ensuring that they get paid in full for the timeshare. Bank of America is typically unresponsive to disputes as a valid contract has been signed.

• Some clients think that they are purchasing a Grand Miramar contract, when in fact they are purchasing a Platinum Access Marketing contract which does not seem to have the same rights for owner's as a regular timeshare contract.

Grand Miramar Phone number:
Member Services USA/CAN: 1-877-839-3927
Reservations USA/CAN: 1-877-874-8901
FAX USA/CAN: 1-800-491-2906
Reservaciones México: 01-800-681-9546
Fax México: 01-800-681-9536

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
216 Complaints
  • J & AFebruary 10, 2017, 4:40 pm

We have been taken for over $37,000 USD.
    We were given a free trip to Guadalajara for a meeting to get our money back...
    They told us we had to pay some fees etc. We did...
    Is Vivienne a real Attorney??
    Richard is obviously a great scam artist!!
    Alberto also!!!??

• Yazmin AliciaJanuary 29, 2017, 7:23 pm

Nada de nada tiene este resort, nosotros incredulos caimos en lo de la membresia de tiempo compartido, llevamos ya casi 3 años y no hemos podido usar la membresia! nunca esta disponible y no es justo que estemos pagando por un servicio que no utilizamos, son una gran estafa, no los recomiendo para nada a Miramar !!

• Susie January 25, 2017, 6:57 pm

Well I just got another charge on my credit card from legacy 11,484.00 has got to end I told my credit card company that I will not pay this we have been fighting this since 2012 lets do some thing maybe if we all get together we can get some thing done I am ready lets do this .

• ernieJanuary 11, 2017, 2:13 pm

Well I am like the rest of you and got scammed by Richard & DD Woodward. They were supposed to sell our 3 time shares and send us the money. That never happened. We were really stupid and paid then IVA tax & the CGT. Then they wanted more to transfer the money. That is when I said enough is enough and refused to pay any more.Since then they will not answer any of our emails. Can we hire a lawyer and see if we can do something

• Robert&Gayle January 11, 2017, 11:23 am

In the last year we have sent Richard at Grande Miramar and D&D Woodward over $80000.00 for the sale of our properties. Richard claimed that the only way to sell was to pay for Legacy Centurion dollars. We really trusted him. We are all in with anything that helps to get our money back and to stop them.. It's hard to believe that the owners of Grande Miramar are letting this happen

• susieDecember 29, 2016, 6:34 pm

I am ready to join in a lawsuit we can all meet some where their has to be a way to get some money back Richard being deported I fine this hard to believe he is making some one a lot of money besides his self. what about the owners of this hotel chain why do they allow this lets do something I am ready.

• Joe GattoDecember 27, 2016, 2:19 pm

I have been scammed also, on the buy back. I agree that Richard the Englishmen needs to be put in jail, but so do all his accomplices as they all know what is going on. I don't see how the Mexican government could protect him. I will gladly particiapte in any lawsuit or action against them. They scammed me twice (shame on me.

• GordDecember 16, 2016, 1:06 pm

I too have had major issues with this timeshare. I would also like to join the fight for justice with this corrupt timeshare. Count me in!!!

• EdDecember 12, 2016, 9:15 am

We are another couple to be scammed by Grand Miramar Timeshare twice around ! We purchased several years and were contacted by David to go to Mexico for a totally prepaid 4 days to get our money back and no more stress. Well, guess what we had to pay off liens, Capitol Gains, and Iva Tax THEN maintenance to be paid before receiving all our money back in 90 days ! Never happened to date and Richard is still around with his accomplice Vievienne L. or the dishonest dealings with Raul at D & D Woodward Management....their website emails are also a scam as they do not work...hopefully the Mexico Consulate here and perhaps where you are will help to enlighten this illegal actions of this company with tourists purchasing in good faith and loosing to scheme set up of the same persons dealing with a different selling company rather than Diamond. We are doing this so less people get ripped off believing that they will have
    have their money returned when the intentions of Grand Miramar Timeshare is to take advantage of each of us !

• susieDecember 7, 2016, 8:30 pm

Well lets get together and get a lawyer and go after Richard and Vivien Lewis and not the company the lawyer told me that if she lied she would lose her license which I don't think she is one Ms. Lewis says she is from Canada Richard is from England there has to be a way to make them resposible. I have a ton of paper work with their names on it. lets do some thing .

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed