Home » Resort Black list » Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Club & Spa All Inclusive, Puerto Vallarta Hotels, World Luxury Destinations

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints
  Legal Name:
Disyga, S.A. de C.V., TH Paraiso Azul S.A. de C.V.
  Resort sales locations
Puerto Vallarta
  Rental Companies:
High End Rentals, Horizon Property Managment, Luxury Vallarta Rentals, Holiday Vacation Management, Continental Resources
Hotel Representatives:
Cesar Mendez, Mark Gardea, Johnny Montalvo, John Monte

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson offers a guaranteed buyout of a previously owned timeshare through one of their resale companies. Their resale companies have in house representatives and make the impression that they are one company. Luxury Vallarta Rentals was the former company, but that company has gone out of business, so they are now referring clients to High End Rentals. The difference between Grand Miramar and other resorts is that the broker fee seems to be paid through Grand Miramar directly, and is often a much higher amount (ie. $3000 - $5000)

• The salesperson offers in house financing at a low introductory rate. When the client returns home they realize that the financing is actually a Bank of America visa card, which has been charged for the full amount of the timeshare. This is Grand Miramar’s method of ensuring that they get paid in full for the timeshare. Bank of America is typically unresponsive to disputes as a valid contract has been signed.

• Some clients think that they are purchasing a Grand Miramar contract, when in fact they are purchasing a Platinum Access Marketing contract which does not seem to have the same rights for owner's as a regular timeshare contract.

Grand Miramar Phone number:
Member Services USA/CAN: 1-877-839-3927
Reservations USA/CAN: 1-877-874-8901
FAX USA/CAN: 1-800-491-2906
Reservaciones México: 01-800-681-9546
Fax México: 01-800-681-9536

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
235 Complaints
  • GrahamJune 28, 2017, 8:03 pm

I have been contacted by Mr Mendoza through Royal Trips claiming if I pay
    $12,000 he will resell my Grand Miramar Timeshare for $195,000. I am also to
    pay 8% commission to Royal Trips after I receive my money. I told him I
    would not front any money so he said the deals off. The id he sent is fake
    and stolen. Don't give any money up front. Richard Bounds is behind this too

• KaylinJune 28, 2017, 3:53 pm

Do not do business with Royal Events and Planners. I found out that they are not registered to do broker time share transactions in Alabama and although there is a real person with a real brokers number authorized to do broker business in Alabama it is not the gentlemen from Royal! I talked to the real one! Authorities in Alabama have been notified. Beware they know all about the GM/LC/Diamond Management info background scam and personal details. Also contacted by the Mexican Lawyer, who may or may not be legit but they are connected with Royal, so ask lots of questions!!

• GrahamJune 27, 2017, 7:44 am

I was contacted by Royal Trip and then by Mendoza they claim I have all my money in a trust in the Bancomr Bank in the marina at PV once I Pay $12000 in fess to the Mexican Government the money will be wired. I told Mendoza to deduct the tax and of course he said the money had to be paid first. Does the scam ever end

• susieJune 24, 2017, 9:03 pm

I got a contract from Royal trips and they want 8%up front I told them that I had 398.00 in my savings account and they where welcome to that and that they should go ask Richard and Vivien Lewis for the rest haven't heard from them since' People Beware' also I contacted the attorney general in Alabama and she never heard of this people. STAY SAFE AND KEEP YOUR MONEY

• WilliamJune 14, 2017, 1:44 pm

Do NOT engage with or do business Royal Trips and Event Planners; they are a scam. They will want a percentage of what they claim they will buy your "timeshare" for. They will want that money at "closing" before they send you any money. And trust me, they will never send you any money. There are no timeshares at Miramar, it's a scam that is allowed operate in the resort to make it look legit. Richard Bounds is running the criminal show.

• DCoreyJune 12, 2017, 2:24 pm

Richard Bounds sold a big bunch of lies to us as well. We kept moving along with this guaranteed buyout and their lies about paying taxes and now all their emails are not working and we still don't have our money back after almost 2 years of crap. Its the same old story that I see in these other complaints. Richard is their number 1 scammer and we have all fell for it. Not much to be done as far as I can see.

• DaveJune 8, 2017, 2:29 pm

I was contacted by an Alfredo Holmes with a slightly different number (6179) but same story. Have not, will not, exchange any money, but now a lawyer in Acapulco named Salvador Mendoza called and he said he has the money and I will get further instructions from Alfredo. He said legally they cannot take money out of the trust he is holding for me to pay fees, but I told him that is the only way I will agree to anything. Royaltripsandeventplanners sounds like a scam, but I'll wait to see what happens.

• Susie May 31, 2017, 7:27 pm

Has any body heard from Royal trips and event planners they say they will buy our time share with no up front money they say that a Mr. Carlos Slims is buying up all the time shares from the grand Miramar I looked him up he is a real person and very rich the #for the royal trips is 205-905-6183 Mr. Anderson is the gentleman that I talk too who knows I don't trust any body any more.

• GrahamMay 25, 2017, 1:13 pm

I have also been scammed by Richard at Grand Miramzr.

• Susie May 21, 2017, 6:55 pm

Well the Perfecto part of the Mexican government could not do anything for my Husband and me I guess there is nothing else to do but take this as a lesson learned I have been to every body that I can think of I sent an e-mail to a Mexican lawyer but didn't get a response from him maybe I will try another lawyer any body have any ideas.

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed