Home » Resort Black list » Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints

Grand Miramar Club & Spa All Inclusive, Puerto Vallarta Hotels, World Luxury Destinations

Grand Miramar Timeshare Complaints
  Legal Name:
Disyga, S.A. de C.V., TH Paraiso Azul S.A. de C.V.
  Resort sales locations
Puerto Vallarta
  Rental Companies:
High End Rentals, Horizon Property Managment, Luxury Vallarta Rentals, Holiday Vacation Management, Continental Resources
Hotel Representatives:
Cesar Mendez, Mark Gardea, Johnny Montalvo, John Monte

Common Complaints:

• Salesperson offers a guaranteed buyout of a previously owned timeshare through one of their resale companies. Their resale companies have in house representatives and make the impression that they are one company. Luxury Vallarta Rentals was the former company, but that company has gone out of business, so they are now referring clients to High End Rentals. The difference between Grand Miramar and other resorts is that the broker fee seems to be paid through Grand Miramar directly, and is often a much higher amount (ie. $3000 - $5000)

• The salesperson offers in house financing at a low introductory rate. When the client returns home they realize that the financing is actually a Bank of America visa card, which has been charged for the full amount of the timeshare. This is Grand Miramar’s method of ensuring that they get paid in full for the timeshare. Bank of America is typically unresponsive to disputes as a valid contract has been signed.

• Some clients think that they are purchasing a Grand Miramar contract, when in fact they are purchasing a Platinum Access Marketing contract which does not seem to have the same rights for owner's as a regular timeshare contract.

Grand Miramar Phone number:
Member Services USA/CAN: 1-877-839-3927
Reservations USA/CAN: 1-877-874-8901
FAX USA/CAN: 1-800-491-2906
Reservaciones México: 01-800-681-9546
Fax México: 01-800-681-9536

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
227 Complaints
  • GrahamMay 25, 2017, 1:13 pm

I have also been scammed by Richard at Grand Miramzr.

• Susie May 21, 2017, 6:55 pm

Well the Perfecto part of the Mexican government could not do anything for my Husband and me I guess there is nothing else to do but take this as a lesson learned I have been to every body that I can think of I sent an e-mail to a Mexican lawyer but didn't get a response from him maybe I will try another lawyer any body have any ideas.

• RobbieMay 10, 2017, 8:39 pm

We too were offered a buyback from Richard and also flew down to Gualajara to met with Viviene,the attorney, and paid more taxes and was told we would receive our buy back in one month but had to meet again with Richard when we were in PV and paid luxury tax then were assured we would receive our money, that was a year ago and still nothing. Bunch of lies.

• susieMay 3, 2017, 5:52 pm

What if we all contact Mexican timeshare solutions and see if they will take all of us on what do you think I also sent paper work to the Mexico perfecto office it can't hurt.

• JApril 30, 2017, 5:44 am

I have had a similar problem with Miramar and Richard Bounds. I will join a suit, etc. let me know.

• susieApril 11, 2017, 6:43 pm

Well are we going to Bitch about this or are we going to band together and find a lawyer the owners of the Grand Miramar have said they are not responsible it is the salesmen and that it is a separate company well they are representing the Grand Miramar so there for they should be responsible. I can't believe that the Mexican government is letting them get away with this Americans and others bring a lot of money to Mexico I will never go back lets get together and at least try.

• ThomasApril 10, 2017, 1:13 am

Worse decision that we ever made, the timeshare membership that we acquired with this people is not a real deal, we cannot use it, is always busy, reasons ? actually we dont know! we dont deserve this, we need our money back ,A FULL REFUND !!!

• Ken RotheMarzo 29, 2017, 1:27 pm

This company and its associated brokerage company DDwoodward are nothing but scammers and frauds.
    How they can sleep at night is beyond me. They represent the worst of Mexican business and suggest one really looks hard before doing any business in Mexico.

• Rachel ColginMarzo 24, 2017, 10:52 am

My husband, Bruce and I have also been totally scammed by Richard Bounds, and cronies at MIRAMAR. We signed on to have our other timeshares sold by Legacy Centurion last March 2016, many months, emails, tax payments, etc., later, we are out $113,000! Shame on us for believing these shisters!
    We would, also, like to join in a class action suit against this company!

• Gabo MendozaMarzo 20, 2017, 12:49 am

Grand Miramar SCAMMERS, actually we are fighting against them for our timeshare membership cancellation contract, we cannot afford their insane maintenance fees, we need a full refund, the way that they still operating is not fair, we need our money back !

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed