Home » Resort Black list »  Villa del Palmar Timeshare Complaints

Villa del Palmar Timeshare Complaints

Villa del Palmar, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, Villa del Arco, UVC, Universal Vacation Club.

Villa del Palmar Timeshare Complaints
  Rental Companies:
Imperial Property Management, Enterprise Travel International, Regal Resales and Rentals,Value Trade World, Continental Connections

Villa del Palmar is a timeshare resort, with different locations in Mexico like Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Islands of Loreto, Puerto Vallarta & Rivera Nayarit. The resorts counts with different procreative spots like two pools, three tennis courts, a gym, a spa & a nearby golf course all for you to enjoy and have a relaxing vacations. From villas, condos, suites and penthouse is for all public in general there is no “only members” area.

Villa del Palmar’s Sales Practice has a well recognize reputation for the lies, scams and most likely to misrepresented the contract at the moment of signing. Villa del Palmar sales associate like any other sales person will tell you all the wonders you want to hear to make a purchase, most timeshare presentation last 90 minutes, but at Villa del Palmar you can be up to 4 hrs in there.

Do not let their wonderful words lure you away, read the contract before signing, the contract clearly estates that any verbal promises made to the buyer that are not on the contract are invalid and that the purchasing of a membership at Villa del Palmar is not an investment, it only other way of saving for future vacations, it also states that if you wish to purchase the membership for the solid purpose of renting for profit, that you should reconsider your purchase of the membership.

If you are a current owner of a timeshare at other resort, the sales associate at Villa del Palmar, they will offer you a trade in, promising to sell your existing timeshare, the sales associates will refer you to a resell company to sell your existing timeshare so you can purchase at Villa del Palmar, Now on days the timeshare scams is being spread into the resell and rental companies, this companies promise you to LIST your timeshare for resell or rent, for a consider amount of money pay upfront to them, what they don’t tell you is that they are not obligated to sell it but to just take it into inventory, which is consider “Listing”. Also most companies that ask for an upfront fee are probably not a legitimate company. Also a common lie the Sales associate at Villa del Palmar will tell you that the contract is under the United states Law because their headquarter office is located in San Diego, and recession period is not available for you, if the contract is sign in Mexico, the contract is under the law of Mexico, therefore by the Mexican Law you have your recession period to cancel, signing a waiver to rescind your right to cancel is also illegal.

Customer Service at Villa del Palmar is not what they advertise, Customer Service is awful, they never answer the phone and if they do answer you the phone whatever problem you have you can fix it by paying up whatever fee you are due.

Bottom line is that Villa del Palmar is a great resort, great place to enjoy with your Family and love one, but be prepared to be harassed by the Sales Staff if you are not a current timeshare owner there, and if you plan to attended to the presentation, be informed before making any kind of purchase, have them let you read the contract before signing and make sure that is what they told you it was, ask as many questions you have, remember it’s your money, it’s your purchase, ITS YOUR CHOICE!

Phone number

01 800 253 0386

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook if you like.

Write your complaint
Read what other timeshare scam victims say:
211 Complaints
  • luz zaApril 16, 2015, 12:55 pm

A cabo de comprar y di $2500 dollars a de cuotal initial . Por favor qe tengo que hacer para salirme de esto.

• Gabriel XimenezApril 13, 2015, 3:14 am

que buenos son para mentir no cabe duda, pero nosotros debemos volvernos expertos tambien en no creerles ni una palabra, yo fui a una presentacion hace unos meses y estuve muy muy tentado a comprarles, al final tuve que dejar ir esa "oportunidad unica" que tanto insistian que tenia, pero ahora me doy cuenta de todo lo que han hecho, me siento afortunado, tengan cuidado

• Ang MinMarzo 30, 2015, 10:39 am

those sales people are experts to convice you , offering some meal or breakfast for free , i can say that a timeshare is NOT a good option , could be the worst investment you can ever do , the timeshare people only want your money and their commision, dont matter how they want you in.

• JohnnyMarzo 30, 2015, 3:04 am

Stay away from scammers to buy your timeshare. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They want money upfront. It's a scam!!!!!!!!!! ANY COMPANY THAT WANTS MONEY BEFORE THEY SELL YOUR TIMESHARE, IT'S A SCAM. Be aware and be prepared.

• ChrisMarzo 24, 2015, 3:33 am

I wish we would have not spent a dime at this fraudulent resort. They were so misleading. When it sounds too good to be true it is. My husband and I want to be involved in a class action lawsuit. It is time they got what they deserved.

• Mark RogenMarzo 10, 2015, 12:19 am

If I am unable to cancel, has anyone had any GOOD experiences with this type of timeshare? I am afraid I might be stuck with it and am hoping that I can make the best of the situation. Haven't heard anyone say it was better than they expected. Any suggestions on where I might find some happy investors?

• daniel Marzo 9, 2015, 12:00 am

sere breve , la vd que este tipo de personas deben ser erradicadas, o deben de aparecer una ley que pare con todo este fraude de tiempos compartidos, estas personas abusan de la confianza de los turistas y una ves que asisten a una presentacion donde les ofrecen desayunos, viajes etc "gratis" es ahi cuando intentan a mas no poder venderte algo casi ala fuerza, no se acerquen a este resort,

• Leti N.Marzo 4, 2015, 10:23 am

Worst resort ever, a friend bought timeshare here, and he is actually messing up with this persons, all the promises that they made to him was completely a lie ,he told me that when he want to use the timeshare that him bought is never available, and the salesperson of the resort told him to upgrade the membresy to a "premium" or somthing like that to use it without limits, all of this is a total mess

• ShirleyMarzo 2, 2015, 9:15 am

when 4 different people tried to book varyig dates, they were refused as not available 'hotels full'. THis was a lie for all the hotels for the dates required were available, with hundreds of rooms available. This is a trick to get money and force the purchaser to stay at the hotel when they want

• Ida February 19, 2015, 4:39 pm

My finance and I brought the Villa Del Pal Mar timeshare in December of 2010 and it’s my biggest regret.... I was experiencing a financial deficit and when attempting to follow up with them to pay off my outstanding balance they told me that it went into foreclosure mind you without any notices sent to me then I was informed to follow with two Financial Groups named Monteray and Meridan Financial Group to collect the outstanding balance from me..... both groups does not have any information of my timeshare neither does Villa Del Pal Mar they keep giving me the run around and my patience is wearing thin with this timeshare....don't know what else to do I have already invested a couple of thousands of dollars and now I feel like I’ve been robbed by them....any suggestion anyone on what to do, please help me anyone!

Share your timeshare experience Your E-mail and phone number will not be displayed