Home » Blog » Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam
04 Nov 2011
Autor Admin
Rating: 4.7/5 - 7

Read more on how Mayan Palace creates "perfect" atmospheres to lure prospects into unnecessary timeshare purchases and becomes into mayan palace timeshare scam victims.

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam an Actually serious problem.

Mayan Palace are luxurious timeshare resorts with locations in Acapulco, Mazatlan, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta and Rivera Maya, with spacious accommodations, world-class restaurants, golf, tennis, a high level of services and amenities, programs for children and themed events.

Mayan Palace sales tactics are hardcore and they will tell you anything you want to hear to get you into the contract and keep you in contract with them. It is too common for the sales representative to offer you an upgrade if you already own a timeshare with them.

Most of the Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam being committed by the Sales representative  is that they don’t let their buyers know they have a 5 days cooling period if they wish to cancel; instead, they repeatedly tell they buyers once the contract is being sign there is no cancellation period. Mayan Palace sales representative also offers a trade-In, letting the buyer believe that Mayan Palace is going to take their other timeshare and sell them for them and deducting the cost of their new timeshare with Mayan Palace, but at the end you end up owning two timeshares and payments due for Mayan Palace turning it into in a double Mayan Palace timeshare Scam.

Mayan Palace’ Sales Pitch will explain you all the places you can go with your timeshare and how much you are going to love your vacations with them and how exclusive and prestigious its to own a Mayan Palace’ timeshare. What they fail to explain you is how the timeshare works and what are the real possibilities of traveling to those places.

w33AtQti8nE

Mayan Palace’ sales representatives also fail to explain what kind of unit you are in fact purchasing and more often than ever it is now the unit the sales representative shows you in the tour, They also promise to get you discounts in airfares and certificates for cruises which both of them are false.

Dealing with Mayan Palace after the purchase of your timeshare can be a little frustrated. Especially because customer service won’t get you the answers you expect to get when it comes on how to use your timeshare or trying to Book your next vacations, lucky if you are able to do book anything.

Before a purchase

Before you purchase, you need to think carefully how you will use it in your life, and if you have the money to spend; take your time and don´t make any commitments on your first visit. Also, don’t forget to do an internet search on the company, and if the company is legit they will let you come back another day if you wish to make de purchase.

Thousands of people every year fall victim to fraudulent timeshare sales practices while vacationing in Mexico. The sales teams have carefully crafted and proven techniques to close sales, and are very skilled in ensuring that potential clients become timeshare owners.

Take action

Do not feel ashamed of your purchase, instead, take action to prevent others from financial ruin and to resolve your own situation. Contact Mexican Timeshare Solutions today for professional advice on how to get rid of your Mexican timeshare contract, so that you can take vacations on your own terms.

If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?

• Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/51-mayan-palace-timeshare-scam/ on your favorite blogs and forums

Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us. To know more about timeshare scams go to: Timeshare Resale Companies Over Promise and under Deliver

Leave your comment below and share this post on Twitter and Facebook to prevent others from becoming victims of timeshare fraud.

• VioletApril 9, 2014, 11:53 am

Is there an answer to getting rid of a timeshare? Mine is paid for but I am still paying maintenance fees. I have never used it. What happens if I just stop paying the fees?

• Carmen Marzo 26, 2014, 9:20 am

Deberian quitarlos del aeropuerto a mi novio y a mi nos agarraron en el aeropuerto , nos vendieron un paquete turistico y teniamos que ir a recoger los tickets ahi. Dijeron solo son 90 minutos y nos tuvieron desde las 9am hasta las 5pm y nos nos dejaban salir cuando deciamos que no queriamos se pusieron a gritarnos etc etc , feisima experiencia , mal que el gobierno de Mexico y la Secretaria de turismo no proteja a los extrajeros y nacionales que vamos a conocer su pais.

• OscarMarzo 3, 2014, 10:17 am

para nadie es secreto ke el mayan palace es el peeeeoooor resort de todos verdad? esto sin duda lo confirma

• ElegyFebruary 27, 2014, 9:28 am

Reading these comments makes me sick. I went through the same routine, my wife and I want to travel more and it sounded like a great deal. I've been constantly deployed ever since and just read the contract on my last r&r, nothing they said was true. There's got to be something we can do to these lowlife bastards, isn't there? Reading all these different forums, there's more than enough people to get a class action lawsuit I would think. Is there anywhere(authorities, etc) in Mexico that will help us out? You would think that they would want to protect the tourist industry down there.

• Wendy KFebruary 24, 2014, 11:15 am

We fell for the same scam at the Mayan Palace in Playa del Carmen. It is unbelievable that these people are getting away with this nonsense. Our experiences have been the same as others posting on this site (with some minor variations). I am currently trying to find out who owns these properties. During the presentation my salesperson told me it was a company in Texas that owned the Mayan resorts. If anyone else heard that, and has the name of the company, please post it here. I am not going to file a complaint with the BBB because I don't believe that will resolve the issues. I am, however, looking into filing a complaint of fraud with the Securities and Exchange Commission if it turns out that this company is in fact owned by a company in the United States.

• RicardoDecember 23, 2013, 10:34 am

El resort es muy bonito, pero el trato es horrible, ademas de que creo que debe ser uno de los resorts mas fraudulentos en todo méxico, nadie se va sin ser estafado...

• bob November 7, 2013, 11:09 pm

I purchased a time share week 5 years ago. To my surprise I just got a renovation fee due every 5 years. This was never mentioned to me 5 years ago and I never signed such an agreement. They have repeatedly refuse to show me a contract that says I signed such an agreement because there isn't one In order to get to the initial payment they certainly made false promises and hid the total details and didn't have me sign them because they knew I wouldn't. I will contact PROFECO in Puerto Vallarta It handles complaints and is run by the federal gov. If they had a business license in calif. I'd take them to small claims court and win. The address in Texas is only a PO box .

• JudithSeptember 27, 2013, 3:04 pm

que verguenza que uno de los mas hermosos y conocidos resorts tengan esa horrible reputacion

• MarielaSeptember 27, 2013, 3:03 pm

esto no es ninguna novedad, mi esposo y yo compramos un tiempo compartido con mayan palace hace mas de 2 años y hemos estado intentando vender, rentar o lo que fuese para deshacernos de el, el problema es que nadie quiere un tiempo compartido con este resort, nuestra unica opcion es cancelar, pero tambien ha sido bastante complicada esta opcion

• FRANCISCOSeptember 6, 2013, 1:57 pm

Puras mentiras... ya que pagas la membresía y quieres hacer reservaciones, estas nunca están disponibles, aparte te hacen pagar por una cuota de mantenimiento lo mismo que costaría en cualquier resort de lujo directamente a través de expedia o similar. It is just a lie, they charge you big for a membership, and then there is no avaliability and the "mantiniance cost" is higher tan what you pay on a luxury hotel. so it´s not worth to pay the membership