Home » Blog » Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam
Autor Admin
Rating: 4.8/5 - 11 5 0

Read more on how Mayan Palace creates "perfect" atmospheres to lure prospects into unnecessary timeshare purchases and becomes into mayan palace timeshare scam victims.

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam an Actually serious problem.

Mayan Palace are luxurious timeshare resorts with locations in Acapulco, Mazatlan, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Peñasco, Puerto Vallarta and Rivera Maya, with spacious accommodations, world-class restaurants, golf, tennis, a high level of services and amenities, programs for children and themed events.

Mayan Palace sales tactics are hardcore and they will tell you anything you want to hear to get you into the contract and keep you in contract with them. It is too common for the sales representative to offer you an upgrade if you already own a timeshare with them.

Most of the Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam being committed by the Sales representative  is that they don’t let their buyers know they have a 5 days cooling period if they wish to cancel; instead, they repeatedly tell they buyers once the contract is being sign there is no cancellation period. Mayan Palace sales representative also offers a trade-In, letting the buyer believe that Mayan Palace is going to take their other timeshare and sell them for them and deducting the cost of their new timeshare with Mayan Palace, but at the end you end up owning two timeshares and payments due for Mayan Palace turning it into in a double Mayan Palace timeshare Scam.

Mayan Palace’ Sales Pitch will explain you all the places you can go with your timeshare and how much you are going to love your vacations with them and how exclusive and prestigious its to own a Mayan Palace’ timeshare. What they fail to explain you is how the timeshare works and what are the real possibilities of traveling to those places.

Mayan Palace’ sales representatives also fail to explain what kind of unit you are in fact purchasing and more often than ever it is now the unit the sales representative shows you in the tour, They also promise to get you discounts in airfares and certificates for cruises which both of them are false.

Dealing with Mayan Palace after the purchase of your timeshare can be a little frustrated. Especially because customer service won’t get you the answers you expect to get when it comes on how to use your timeshare or trying to Book your next vacations, lucky if you are able to do book anything.

Before a purchase

Before you purchase, you need to think carefully how you will use it in your life, and if you have the money to spend; take your time and don´t make any commitments on your first visit. Also, don’t forget to do an internet search on the company, and if the company is legit they will let you come back another day if you wish to make de purchase.

Thousands of people every year fall victim to fraudulent timeshare sales practices while vacationing in Mexico. The sales teams have carefully crafted and proven techniques to close sales, and are very skilled in ensuring that potential clients become timeshare owners.

Take action

Do not feel ashamed of your purchase, instead, take action to prevent others from financial ruin and to resolve your own situation. Contact Mexican Timeshare Solutions today for professional advice on how to get rid of your Mexican timeshare contract, so that you can take vacations on your own terms.

Information to share

If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?

• Share this link http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/51-mayan-palace-timeshare-scam/ on your favorite blogs and forums

Leave your comment below and share your opinion with us. To know more about timeshare scams go to:

Timeshare Resale Companies Over Promise and under Deliver

Rate and share this post on:

• Unsuspecting TravelerSeptember 29, 2015, 9:03 pm

I was stopped in the airport by Jose who claimed I was visiting Vidante to give my opinion of the new resort. In return, I purchased discounted excursions and was promised breakfast. I had never been to a timeshare presentation so I was completely caught of guard. I was onsite for over 6 hours and was harassed even after I said I wa not interested several times. After about 5 ppl and 15 no's, we almost signed a contract. (Thank god for the lock our credit union put on our card). Our down payment went from 8715 to 400...strange right. When we finally were "freed", we were given 180 pesos for a taxi ride that costs 250 pesos. We had to find our own way to the taxi stand, and beg someone to help find a taxi.
    After reading these, I am so glad we didn't fall for this!

• Elenes M.September 8, 2015, 12:59 pm

I was scammed too by those cloaks , my first mistake was when i went to the timeshare presentation , once there you get exposed to a high pressure , so at the end i accepted and i sign , Big mistake ever..actually im looking for the cancellation i cant afford paying the high maintenace fees anymore.

• America S.August 30, 2015, 11:09 pm

in my case i was aborded by some salespersons they forced me to go to a timeshare presentation , at the end i went , so i cant understand why these people are so insistent ? at that moment i said many times NO to the timeshare presentation contract , so they get angry and told me to leave the room, what with that jerks?

• Sandra salazarJune 15, 2015, 1:11 am

Estas personas me estafaron completamente, todo por creer que era una buena inversion esto de los tiempos compartidos, a decir verdad es de las peores cosas que he hecho en mi vida, jamas volveria a caer en un trampa como la de las presentaciones de tiempo compartido , ofrecen mil cosas gratis cuando en vd es solo un gancho para comprar con ellos .

• Neto PereiraMay 18, 2015, 10:07 am

Yo fui victima de estas personas, hasta la fecha me arrepiento muchisimo de averme parado en su resort, es una lastima que estas personas abusen de la confianza de los demas y te convenzan de comprar con ellos prometiendote cosas imposibles que solo te deslumbran y haces qe compres, yo estoy super arrepenteido de aver comprado con estas ratas, ni se acerquen porfavor.

• Margarita HerreraMay 11, 2015, 1:47 am

Existen muchas formas de ser estafado realmsente, y una de ellas es ser estafado por medio de un tiempo compartido , y creo que mayan palace es experto en este tipo de tareas, mi hijo fui robado por estas personas! lo hicieron firmar un contrato en el cual decia puras mentiras, nada de lo qe le prometieron fue verdad, un asco de personas..

• Milai C.April 27, 2015, 10:03 am

Creo que gracias a estas personas he tenido una de las peores experiencia dentro de mucho tiempo , hace unos meses compre unas semanas en este resort y la vd que me deje llevar por todos losbeneficios que segun obtendria, creyendo que seria el negocio de mi vida, todo se fue a la mierda cuando las cuotas de mantenimiento empezaron a subir riduculamente, asi y mil cosas mas surgen en este tipo de fraudes.

• Santos B.April 13, 2015, 2:08 am

i bought with them and then I try to donate the timeshare , I wanted to donate because I could no longer afford it, plus I had many problems with it, the people who sold me sold me under false pretenses, I feel actually scammed, be very careful if you purchase a timeshare and then want to donate, is a very complicated paperwork.

• RonDecember 27, 2014, 8:46 pm

A friends of mine had fallen on this trap they were scammed , they still have problems with them , such a shame really

• WilliamOctober 22, 2014, 2:31 pm

I bought a Mayan Palace timeshare in my early 20s and it was one of the worst financial mistakes I ever made. I never intended to buy it, but I cannot suckered into going to a presentation to get free show tickets when I was in Puerto Vallarta. The high-pressure sales person convinced me to sign on the dotted line, and I ended up with a timeshare. It was one of the hardest things to get rid of, and I lost about $20,000 in the process. It was an expensive lesson learned.