Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía Timeshare Complaints
Punta Pacifico, Encanto Bahía fractional ownership, Diamond Bay by Bloom
- Legal Name:
- Compania Hotelera Nadia S.A. de C.V.
- Resort sales locations
- Rental Companies:
- Phoenix Vacation Property Management, Premier Vacations, Swap Global Vacations
- Hotel Representatives:
- Alfredo Marcq, Vladimir Jimenez.
Punta Pacifico o Encanto Bahía is a small, relatively new resort in Mazatlan, Mexico. It is only partially built, and they are selling units on a pre-construction basis. The clients often complain about their lack of compliance with the 5 day cancellation policy and their lack of availability to book when they want to use it. They also use rental and resale scams to increase their sales.
- Salesperson claims that they prefer if the client does not use the timeshare week. Punta Pacifico o Encanto Bahía offers to pay the client a high rental price per week for the next five years to not stay at that particular resort because they wanted to keep as many units available as possible to have enough rooms available for other prospective buyers who might come to view the property.
- Punta Pacifico o Encanto Bahía uses resale agents that guarantee the sale of an old timeshare within a 90-120 day period. They promise high resale prices, so that they can induce buyers into purchasing larger amounts for their Punta Pacifico/ENcanto Bahía timeshare package.
- Have clients sign a Cardholders Acknowledgement that states "I realize and understand that the earnest money deposit I have credited towards my purchase contract is non-cancellable and non-refundable, as my purchase agreement has no provisions for a rescission period." This statement is in opposition to the 5 day rescission period allowed by Mexican Law.
Punta Pacifico o Encanto Bahía Phone number:
Toll free 1866 978 6826
mex. 6699 101400