At the moment of the timeshare presentation, the timeshare salespeople will tell you anything you need to hear to make you sign the timeshare agreement. This is the case of Pueblo Bonito, one of the most fraudulent resorts in the timeshare industry, as we have already seen in:
This timeshare developer works under the names of Pueblo Bonito, Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Pueblo Bonito Rose, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, Pueblo Bonito Blanco and Samba. Its legal nameis Operadora de Inmuebles Los Arcos S.a. de C.V., Terra pacifica S.A. de C.V.
Pueblo Bonito has resort sales locations in Cabo and Mazatlan; besides they work with resort collections as Concord Servicing Corporation in Phoenix, AZ. Also, they work with Suite Getaway and Elite Retreat, which are rental companies.
10 Pueblo Bonito Timeshare Common Lies
- If you already own a timeshare they promise to sell your old timeshare to pay for the new timeshare. At the end they never sell your timeshare and you end up with two timeshare memberships.
- Pueblo Bonito promises bonus weeks and a rental program.
- They tell you that purchase a Pueblo Bonito is an investment opportunity. NOTE: A timeshare is never a good Investment.
- Timeshare salespeople tell that Pueblo Bonito timeshare is the best in Mexico and you can use your weeks anywhere in the world for ridiculously low prices. This is another lie; you are not even able to book in the hotel.
- They say you can sell your timeshare weeks to make money. But if you take a look on eBay, there are timeshares for pennies.
- The timeshare salesperson tells you that the maintenance fees are fixed and they will not increase for the life of the contract. But timeshare maintenance fees highly increase every year.
- They tell you will have no problem renting the timeshare because there is a waiting list. That waiting list does not exist.
- They tell you that if you buy a timeshare you can make timeshare exchanges with no fees. When you try to do it, they tell you need to upgrade your timeshare to have the benefits.
- Pueblo Bonito timeshare salespeople say is impossible to terminate the timeshare contract after you sign the documents. They never mention that by Mexico Law you have 5 days to cancel it.
10. The timeshare salespeople offer false promises of discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc. This never happens.
If you were told these lies at the timeshare presentation at Pueblo Bonito, it is very likely that you are a timeshare scam victim.
What to do if I end up being a Pueblo Bonito timeshare scam victim?
If you are stuck with a Pueblo Bonito timeshare and you realized that all the verbal promises that the salespeople make in the timeshare presentation are lies, probably, you are looking to get out of this nightmare. The good news is that there is a way out.
By law you have 5 business days to cancel your timeshare contract with no penalizations, just follow these steps:
-Read your timeshare contract very carefully and look for the clause about the timeshare cancellation.
-Write and send a timeshare cancellation letter via certified mail to Pueblo Bonito and keep evidences.
-If you do not get response, maybe you will have to hire a timeshare attorney.
Also read: 7 steps to successfully rescind a timeshare
On the other hand, cancel a timeshare contract when you rescission period has expired is not an easy task, but it is not impossible. The best thing you can do is contact a timeshare lawyer to help you go out of your situation.
There are some timeshare cancellation companies who take advantage of people that were scammed once. If they ask you for an upfront, then is a scam.
Mexican Timeshare Solutions is your best choice. We do not ask for fees in advance, this is our guarantee. You only pay for our services once your contract is properly cancelled. Contact us for full advice and get a free consultation on your timeshare matter. Is time to get away of your timeshare.
Information to Share
If you liked this article, please help us to share this information to more people in order to avoid more timeshare scams victims, how?