Timeshare Answers: Comunity Guidelines
Timeshare Answers is an online community in which participants ask and answer questions on a topic. Like any other community, we have a core set of principles that must be followed by all members.
- Sharing what you know is one of many ways you can make a positive contribution to the community
- Everyone wants to be treated with respect, and showing respect to others makes the community better for all members.
- Just be sure to cite your sources and give credit where it is due
- descriptive enough to help people understand what you're asking.
Note: Members who have violated the Community Guidelines are at risk for review and possible termination of their Answers accounts.
- please be respectful and keep hateful and incendiary comments offviolating the question and please respect the answer format.
- Please avoid Being mean or obscene
- Don't post links to sites that contain viruses or malicious programs
- Be responsible and donâ€™t misrepresent yourself, claim false credentials or expertise or give advice in a way that might cause someone harm.
- don't post the same question over and over again
- It is not OK to post links that are unrelated to the topic or are clearly meant only to solicit others for personal and financial gain.
Ask a question on any topic, so that other people can give you answers.
- When asking a question, you categorize it in a topic, making it easier for others to find and answer it.
- Your question is open for others to answer.
- Once your question has been answered, the community can vote for the best answer.
Have an answer to a question? Share what you know and help others
- Use the category list to browse through the questions and answers on the topics that interest you.
- Some questions have a best answer associated with them. The best answers have been selected either by the asker or by community vote.
- You can also use the search box to locate questions and answers related to specific words and phrases.