Where can we go to get free legal advice on dumping timeshares?

We can not pay the high fees or assessments charged by our resort and we have decided to let our deeded unit go by not paying next year's fees when they are presented to us.
Does anyone out there know what the resort can come after, for the unit is paid for and if it was our home and we did not pay our taxes, the county could only take our home, for that is what the taxes are applied to.

By: Mary | December 27, 2012, 12:49 pm
1 Answers
  • Carlos RamirezFebruary 27, 2018, 4:36 pm

    You can scheduled an appointment here at MTS, you can get a free consultation to resolve your timeshare issue.

    Answer SourcePersonal Knowledge
Should Mexican Timeshare Solutions help you today?

Our work is based on a Contingency Basis: NO RESULTS, NO PAY.

Contact us now: 888 275 3595